AGS Bake Sale

Started by gspit1124, Tue 15/01/2013 19:47:37

Previous topic - Next topic

gspit1124

When can I buy the games that were on sale for the bake sale? I missed the bake sale period :(
Thank you!

Ponch

Hello there. Thanks for taking an interest in our fundraiser. Sadly, the Bake Sale is over and the bake sale bundle is no longer available.

But the good news is that on March 1st, the people who made the bake sale games have the option of releasing their game for free. I'll be posting my bake sale game here when that day arrives. I think most of the others are planning to do the same. So if you can wait a few weeks, you should be able to get most (or maybe all) of the games.  :)

gspit1124

Great! Thank you! Hard to believe January is already half over!

Ponch

I can't believe it's already been a year since we had the bake sale!  8-0

Icey

So is it gonna happen again this year?

Ponch

Quote from: icey games on Tue 15/01/2013 20:15:48
So is it gonna happen again this year?
Shhh! You'll ruin the surprise! ;)

Baron

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 15/01/2013 20:18:10
Shhh! You'll ruin the surprise! ;)

What surprise?  There's a surprise?!?  What could the surprise be?? ??  Give us a clue!  Toss us a bone!  Flag your puzzles, damn you!  Flag them!!!!!

Ponch

I can't say yet! But there will be inventory involved (of the Use Money on Fundraiser button variety), and possibly a pixel hunt. Ah! I've said too much!

Armageddon

Hopefully the website will be better coded than last time. :)

Ponch

Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 16/01/2013 04:39:04
Hopefully the website will be better coded than last time. :)
Hey! The first time was a learning experience for everyone. We're doing our best, you know.  :-[ ;)

Andail

Hopefully the games will be better than last time JUST KIDDING

gspit1124

Will definitely be donating this year! Love love love playing these types of games! My first computer was a PC-JR and one of my first games was Leisure Suit Larry! Thank you to all of the programmers, artists, coders, etc that keep this genre alive! I'm eagerly awaiting Quest for Infamy. Keep up all the good work! I am a devoted player/fan. :)

Ghost

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 16/01/2013 02:37:52
Ah! I've said too much!

Look, Extremely Adorable Texan Hero (Entertainment Resort):  Playing All Night Terrifies Spleens!

(laugh)

Radiant

Like, every adult themed hazard, everywhere really, provides almost no tangible splendor.

CaptainD

gspit1124 - in case you missed it, the excellent Patchwork from the Bake Sale has recently been released as freeware - http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=47466.0.

Ghost

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 16/01/2013 20:32:07
the excellent Patchwork from the Bake Salehttp://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=47466.0[/url].
Nope- that's from Summerbatch. But Summerbatch was also awesome!

CaptainD

Oops yeah sorry getting those two confused.

Actually, now that I come to think of it, I was hoping for an extended version of Abner the Amazing...  (nod)

Anyway gspit you you totally check out Patchwork anyway, ignore the fact that I was (yet again) hopelessly confused!

Ponch

Quote from: Ghost on Wed 16/01/2013 18:55:22
Look, Extremely Adorable Texan Hero (Entertainment Resort):  Playing All Night Terrifies Spleens!

Quote from: Radiant on Wed 16/01/2013 19:32:08
Like, every adult themed hazard, everywhere really, provides almost no tangible splendor.

Hmmm... I feel there's a puzzle in here somewhere... If only I could figure it out...  :=

And Andail, we did the best we could.  :-*

gspit1124

Played Patchwork over the summer--actually purchased the summerbatch. Thank you though! :)

Icey

Just a thought, maybe I could draw the bake sale logo picture that comes up at the beginning of the games. It'll be a group shot of all sprites given to me by the bakers but this time around I'll redraw all of them together and then you can slap the bake sale logo on it.

Of course it won't look like this but I'm using it as an example for what I'm say. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk