MAGS October: "Hallowe'en" (Winner Announced)

Started by Atelier, Wed 01/10/2014 21:42:18

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGS Host

Big apologies for not opening voting officially, I've been mental hectic busy this past week. Here are our entries:

1    Mandle's T.O.T.S: Trick-Or-Treat Simulator: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51070.msg636499249#msg636499249
2    Miguel's Charamba - Chapter 2: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51070.msg636499306#msg636499306
3    Dread Spectacle's A Tainted Treat: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51070.msg636499331#msg636499331

Please PM this account with you vote by the 21st November!

Cassiebsg

Quote from: MAGS Host on Fri 07/11/2014 19:41:42
Please PM this account with you vote by the 2st November!

You do realize that that~s kind of hard... unless you use Minifeg's time machine... but no garantees where you'll end up...;-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

ArgyBoi

Played them all (I should be working on my own MAGS game, shouldn't I?) and vote sent to Atelier via PM!
Congratulations guys, I liked all the entries, so It was a difficult choice to make!

AprilSkies

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 07/11/2014 20:29:23
Quote from: MAGS Host on Fri 07/11/2014 19:41:42
Please PM this account with you vote by the 2st November!

You do realize that that~s kind of hard... unless you use Minifeg's time machine... but no garantees where you'll end up...;-D

Voted. I also put a time macchine in one of my games (in Donald Dowell) so I used that one to vote ^^

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Mandle

Quote from: AprilSkies on Sat 08/11/2014 15:38:27
Voted. I also put a time macchine in one of my games (in Donald Dowell) so I used that one to vote ^^

Did you remember your history enough to click the BC/AD switch just right? Otherwise you might be voting for the outcome of a Pelota match instead...

AprilSkies

Quote from: Mandle on Sat 08/11/2014 16:53:16
Did you remember your history enough to click the BC/AD switch just right?
(laugh)

MAGS Host

Votes are in!

Dread Spectacle's A Tainted Treat - 3 votes
Mandle's T.O.T.S: Trick-Or-Treat Simulator - 1 vote

Congrats Dread Spectacle!

miguel

I want to thank my family for not supporting my game-making passion, I also want to thank God for not getting a single vote! Witch I don't think is unfair because he did give me a huge penis so I guess the Universe is balanced and makes sense.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Adeel

But did God give you testicles along with a huge penis as well?

Anyway, congrats, miguel.

Atelier

Quote from: miguel on Sun 23/11/2014 12:30:37
I also want to thank God for not getting a single vote! Witch I don't think is unfair because he did give me a huge penis so I guess the Universe is balanced and makes sense.

It's common knowledge that 1 vote = minus 1 inch.

AprilSkies

Quote from: miguel on Sun 23/11/2014 12:30:37
I want to thank my family for not supporting my game-making passion, I also want to thank God for not getting a single vote! Witch I don't think is unfair because he did give me a huge penis so I guess the Universe is balanced and makes sense.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ROFL IRL!

Joking aside, Miguel's game deserved votes, and Miguel himself don't deserve a huge penis.
I voted mandle's one... For its "originality", but if I didn't vote for TOTS, I would vote for Miguel.

BTW, congrats Dread Spectacle, also a great game!

Dread Spectacle

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who played my game and voted for it. It is truly an honor to be the winner especially when the other entries were so outstanding. It is a gratifying feeling to think that someone might have actually enjoyed my little story. It makes all the hard work and frustration worthwhile. I have made some progress on a more polished version but it's a busy time of year and I probably won't have it finished for a while. In the meantime I will keep my eyes open for another interesting MAGS theme.

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Dread Spectacle on Tue 25/11/2014 15:13:06
I have made some progress on a more polished version
I have the same complaint as everyone else : (SPOILER)
Spoiler

- I picked up the salamander, went to the devil's house. Put the salamander on the altar.
- I noticed that the "element" hotspot was there.
- I went back to town to pick up the mercury, and then went again to the altar.
- I couldn't find the "element" hotspot, to put the mercury on it. I looked for it with the mouse, it's like it had disappeared (I've read here that some people say it's 1-pixel wide?) I gave up and never finished the game
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk