Nope, the size isn't a big deal. It's the arrogance of installation progs that stick stuff places without asking, such as program groups. I just also felt like noting the file size diff.
By the way I figured out the problem and solved it (in the tech forum), but I guess it's still a bug for CJ to fix.
- the letter screen went by before i read it all.
- there is a high-pitched whine in the music sometimes, on all screens, ruins your otherwhise lovely music (sb live value soundcard), happens each time i alt-tab between the game and win 98 se (i added this to tech forum post as well).
- the "door bell" hotspot status thingy stayed, and as a result i couldn't read some of the dialogue between nephew and ghost.
- very nice town square graphics.
- very annoying that each time you use inv item on inv item, it quits the inv.
- great "i lost something" puzzle!
- nice map, that nephew actually walks around on it.
- you could make walk south leave the town square as well, in fact you could make the nephew come into town in the middle, after all that's what your map shows!
- but it doesn't take too long to walk so that OK. it's great that the player character moves at a good speed, too many games have slow-ass player characters.
- nice animations for everything, particularly the soil puzzle, opening town square doors, and getting rid of 1st ghost.
- great root beer puzzle!
- all puzzles very logical and well hinted (but not too obvious).
- nice, consistant inv. graphics. great root beer, funny cat.
- the end ending was funny and good, but the "first ending" was a bit of a let-down for the player perhaps.
- thanks to God? that's all well and good, but not sure about including it there, and without giving any meaning (someone may take it seriously, someone may take it a joke, someone may be offended, etc).COMMENTS WITH POSSIBLE SPOILERS
Silly LN, I wrote the post to be as non-spoilerish as possible. But if you insist, I edited it to only hide ones that were actually potential spoilers.