Cause and Effect

Started by blindcaptain, Mon 01/12/2003 00:16:04

Previous topic - Next topic

blindcaptain

http://www.geocities.com/crookedline5/trailer *

Henry Mortane, a twelve year old boy with several serious mental illnesses, killed four people last night. The boy doesn't seem to feel any guilt about what he's done, but is consistently bothered by vivid, dark visions.

The game won't be finished until late 2004, because we're working on some other projects at the moment, but we're doing our best to add to the story as often as we can.

Here are some early, unfinished samples of some of the game's possible rooms.

We're looking for artists and animators with good experience, who are willing to volunteer their time to helping with the game. We're also looking for writers to help with puzzles and character development, and musicians who are able to compose dark, mood-setting background music.
Please send an email (blindcaptain@hotmail.com) with samples of your previous work, if you're interested.

Of course, all comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,
Blind Captain

*Trailer's music taken from Donnie Darko soundtrack

Czar

well, the story has got some potential...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Jay V

wow i love the concept too! and while the trailer could use some work . . . i still found that awesome . . . the whole thing intriguing! hopefully i'll be able to sign up for something . . . . . i'll send you music samples when i can dig them up . . . . .
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk