Outwar

Started by Red_Armadillo, Tue 02/12/2003 04:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Armadillo

Hi all. I would really appreciate it if you would click on the link below.  You dont have to subscribe for anything, there isnt anything to subscribe for. It helps my RPG gangsta get more thugs, more thugs, more money. Thanks

EDIT: LINK REMOVED. DO NOT SPAM THIS FORUM
PEPSI kicks Coca~Cola's Butt!

Darth Mandarb

I think this might be spam?

If it is it'll probably get locked :(  

]).]v[. waits for a ruling ...

Evil

shbaz

I can't figure out what the hell is going on, other than if I click the ad link I give him money.  Everyone gather round and help a brother out!  Anyone?  Hello?

Oh.  Guess it's not all that fun.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Gilbert

After

Yah, that word and domain are automatically mashed on some boards.

Minimi

If you take the loyalty to click on the link, you except at least to get a "Thank you!". But NO! You get 10.000 popups, and when you click them away, another 10.000! And then suddenly a stupid download.

I've played for like a month ago some stupid textbased war game, and also posted a link here. But I regret that, because I found out, it's actually 1. stupid 2. more stupid 3. stupidest and 4. even more stupid to post links on a forum wich is not ment for such aszsh!t.

*I btw, only played it, because my best friend played it, and asked me to join him :P*

Barcik

I really don't understand the point of this game. Teh fullishnes!
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

c.leksutin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk