*snausages*

Started by BruisedWeasel, Sun 07/12/2003 08:51:40

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisedWeasel

Why *snausages*? Is it simply some silly spam, meant to annoy the moderators? No. I am an artist, and as Warhol painted can after can of tomato soup, so do I chant the name of *snausages*. Yes, this is my sense of humour. It's minimalistic, consists of one word, and carries with it nearly infinite implications.

Some people show intellect through long posts of parragraph after paragraph, explaining their revalation word for word. I choose instead to present the word and let the reader react. Eric, apparently, is none too imaginative. He chose to delete each post until it's frighteningly complex simplicity overwhelmed him and he locked the final thread. What would others have done? What would you have thought, the instant you saw the word *snausages*? It's pointless now, to ponder this, as the moment is gone. The paint and the passion is dried, and it is shown that original thought is unwelcomed by one mod.

Perhaps more base humour is desired here. Sad, but I guess it's easier to accept the obvious joke.

*penis*

MrColossal

sure thing melia... this is totally original thought you got going here... i bet no one has ever done this before except all those people that have.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

BOYD1981

this reply isn't here, you're just imagining it

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

BruisedWeasel

Eric, surely you realise it is pointless to have a truly original idea. That merely adds to the complexity of it all. A man invents a wheel in what will be china, and a decade later, a guy in what will be france invents a wheel. Neither has had contact with one another, yet they somehow manage to come up with the same revelation.

This is art. For a college boy, you really are dense.

Darth Mandarb

"ummm ... wuzz going on here?" - Homestar Runner

Warhol was a moron by the way ... oooh ...

"I'm eccentric!!  I can take drugs and paint tomatoe soup."

Yet somehow he's a genius?

TheYak

One wonders at this point, given the quote from the heading, "Serious and silly threads are fine, stupid threads are not :p" what differentiates silly from stupid?

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

evenwolf

GUESS NASA  !!!
SEA ASS GUN !!!
SANS USAGE  !!! (as in melia's brain!)

Yay anagrams! Make your own, try your name!
http://freespace.virgin.net/martin.mamo/anagram.html

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

TheYak

Okay, I thought Bruised was being a little dumb for awhile there but that last post made me think that (at least subliminally) she knew what she was doing.  Pretty frickin' funny. ;D

[Edit: That anagram technology is amazing!  Did you know that an anagram of my nick is Yak  Spit?]

evenwolf

I don't ask for your pity, Yak Spit.  I did not give Bruised's posts meaning (subliminally or otherwise).  I am an artist, I only warp others art into my own meaning.  But much like the great Tarantino, I 'ain't no rat'.

Hmmm. It appears someone in this thread wears either an arm band, or a damn bra.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Timosity

My Name: Timothy Doherty

A few Anagrams:

Dither hot toy my

Hotrod hit yet my

Rhymed tit toy ho

Rhythm doo tit ye

Rhythm do it to ye

They'd thirty moo

Theory moth tidy

Hydro titty me oh

Hydro emit thy to

Rhode titty homy

Rhyme titty hood

BOYD1981

heh, Craig Thomas Smith turns in to:

Christmas goat him
Masochist trim hag
Masochism that rig
Airtight mom's cash
Charisma sight tom
Historic maths gam
Machismo shirt tag
Scimitar ghost ham
I'm Scottish graham
Stigmata micro shh
and many many more!

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Raven_Gray

A angry Rev.  (pissed off priest)
Anger vary     (I perfer constant anger)
Gay Rev. ran  (umm...I don't like where this is going..)
Earn gravy     (no one said it was cheep)

After extensive research, I have come to the conclusion and I need a new, longer name.

Gilbert

I tried Gilbert Cheung on the one with "larger word list", some came up were:

Butchering gel
Erecting hug lb
Grueling the bc
Lurching beget
Butcher egg nil

Arrrrrgh!

...at least that proved that I'm a real member of the GAC...

Captain Mostly

I love this community. It's so mature.

|Alky|

Well, the most lol-worthy result from that anagram thing I got is
Ex Gore-Nerd Allegiance
Meh ^_^
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Scid

I hereby declare today "nobody likes melia" day. Please everybody grab a snausage and feast! We still have a long road ahead of us before we can so openly dislike her again.

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, nobody gives a crap about anything that goes on here.
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Femski school

Omnipresent s
Response mint

My nick did not produce any good anagrams, so I anagramed "penis monster"

Oooh yeah, so mature.

remixor

Quote from: Scid on Wed 10/12/2003 01:26:43
Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, nobody gives a crap about anything that goes on here.

Er...an "alternate" one?  ???
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

BruisedWeasel

Other than the Andy Penis picture under my nick, none of this makes any sense..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk