Ridiculous Laws

Started by Nine Toes, Mon 08/12/2003 23:06:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine Toes

I found this on MSN today.  I remember a while back, Punk N Pie wanted us to wish her luck because she was going to court, but she wouldn't say what for.  I accused her of breaking one of those ridiculous laws.

Anyway, I thought maybe some of you would find these laws kinda funny.
http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/departments/grad/?article=LudicrousLaws
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Joelman

oh yeah, lol I read those the other day, we have the most random crap as laws in this country! no worries, as long as it remains illegal to sell prescription drugs to someone without a prescription profits will stay up! jk
Are clones people two?

Inkoddi

In a state (er... ) in the U.S it is illegal to sound like a pig when you meet other meople

Mats Berglinn

Transporting a skunk over state lines? Collecting seaweeds? Which kind of dork would do that? Well, at least adventure game heroes and cartoon characters.

Evil

I still find it funny you cant pretend to be drunk. An officer I know says he gives more out to those then to people that are really drunk.

Domino

i find the law that says wearing a bulletproof vest while committing a murder is illegal strangly odd. Well, is it legal to murder somebody while not wearing a bulletproof vest. Maybe the judge will be more leniant if he found out somebody wasn't wearing a vest. what a joke!

i wonder if its illegal to play adventure games wearing a bulletproof vest.

BG  :)

Mats Berglinn

Joelman

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Tue 09/12/2003 19:51:33
Transporting a skunk over state lines? Collecting seaweeds? Which kind of dork would do that? Well, at least adventure game heroes and cartoon characters.
LOL ya know, you're right! I was like, "who would do this crap anyways?" but I guess if you have to get past a guard, youve got to run a few state lines with a skunk now and then for whatever reason...

and I think as for what Buffalo said about the vest rule...
would you rather be caught breaking the law a LOT, or a little? lol
Are clones people two?

c.leksutin

In New Hampshire, There is still a law that states that when someone aproches an intersection after dark, they must stop and flash a signal lantern in all directions and then wait a certin amount of time before proceeding through.

The fact is there are alot of odd laws on the books.  most of them were written long before our time, and the fact is, it actually cost the sates money to officaily remove the laws from the books.

C.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk