Tómate un descanso (Take a break)

Started by Ciro Durán, Sun 04/01/2004 05:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

unregistered

Nice game . I need a little help   ::)

Spoiler
How can i get the guard out of the security room? I have already solved the emergency exit puzzle , confirmed the tickets and got Milton to do my work . In my inventory i've got : wallet , credit card , black tape , pencil , Milton's note , confession , sticks , stick , cloth , bucket +water , glue , black...paint or something? I don't remember exactly . I got it from the closet in the security room .
[close]

Ciro Durán

Regarding that...

Spoiler
You don't need to make the guard get out of the room. You need to leave a replacement in your office, that will make like you still were there.
[close]

jane

Brilliant game - can't wait for second part!

Domino

Ciro Durán,

Very nice!! i downloaded this game last night, but didn't get to play much because it was getting late. But i have to say it was done very professionaly. I can't wait to play more of it.

edit: i finished the game (without any hints). I wanted more but it ended so quickly.  Looking forward to more of it.

Shawn

Monkeybrains

Spoiler
How do I make the replacement?
[close]

Ciro Durán

Spoiler
You have to make yourself a scarecrow... You should find all you need to do it around the place.
[close]

A less subtle hint

Spoiler
It needs a body, head, hands, face and hair.
[close]

Monkeybrains

Spoiler
Still completely stuck. I have the wet mop which I guess is the hair but he won't dye it black and I guess the sticks are arms? Where do I make it, on his chair? Is it possible to open the janitors closet?
[close]

Ciro Durán

Another hint...

Spoiler
He won't dye the mop if he has it on his hands, because he doesn't want to get his hands dirty with that. You have to do all that on his chair. You don't need to open the janitors' closet.
[close]

If you'd like to receive more hints, this thread has the hints of the game. Use this thread to comment about the game. Thank you :)

chad

How do I open the lid on the colorant.

Ionias

Cool game so far. I haven't finished it yet. Cool graphics.

Primus

Hi!

Dear Ciro, I'd prefer not to report a bug of a so excellent and perfect game, but here it goes:

Spoiler

since you've water in the bucket, you may pour it to the recording alarm speaker, and perform this action indefinitely.
[close]
Why did I post just today? Well,Ã, just today was able to finish it :-[, since only today

Spoiler
I found the black colorant, looked at the cloth, and it was separated,
[close]

and only after that I realized what I should do to finish the first part.[/spoiler]

Congratulations for a five star game: I can barely wait for playing Al's "vacaciones"Ã,  and, of course, any other games of yours! :D
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Ciro Durán

Well, thanks for the comments Primus :), I'm glad you liked the game. I'll check the bug you reported...

Primus

Dear Ciro:

You're welcame, was really an honour to play a ULTRA PRO game in all and every aspect(s).
I'm relly envy of all your qualities (designing, programming, etc. etc. etc.) showed by your game and other stuff at your site.

Oh, by the way, I've sent a walkthru of "Tómate un Descanso" to http://agagames.com/agswalkthrus
Hope you don't mind...

PS:
Spoiler

Bueno, solo deseo que usted haga la continuación,Ã, y muchos más juegos tán disfrutables, buenisimos, exquisitos! Que tal mi castellano? ;) Yo he jugado la versión en español, pero solo con la traducción en inglés - gracias también por eso - le he conseguido terminar, mi español no es así tán bueno. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rule... :-[
[close]

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

AtakeeR

Awesome game, hardest part for me was this when you have to made yourself replacement (Especially how to begin to make head :)). I'm really really waiting for next part. I will be happy if next game will be longer (and if you also need to escape from somewhere ;)).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk