February MAGS Competition

Started by mr_Zipox, Sun 01/02/2004 12:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Moox

Im working on mine also, its set in 2074 and you must stop the clown osama and his zombie empire

Moox

this is a screen shot of mine with axe and book

sergiocornaga

Damn! A first person slasher! Why didn't I learn how to script that!

Oh well... Anyway, here is an image of my main character, DEMONIC DANNY stomping on something. Yup.

rtf

Ha ha ha  I'm doing mine with a zombie FISH!!!

It's because I am too lazy to draw a real walk animation.

hahahaha
I fail at art.

Bob The Hun

All my walk animations end up looking like some undead stumbler thingy, so a zombie game is perfect! Count me in (assuming that I can finish this one, although I should be able to)
The name (as of now) is Bureaucracy and Brains.
Here's a pic:

ScottDoom

Fear.

Mwuahaha.

I won't post anymore from my game until I finish it.

Gord10

:o :o Scary!  ;D
BTW, I'm making a MAGS game, too. I will post SS's and info about it.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Gord10

And here's a scarier game: Escape from the Zombie City!
http://www.geocities.com/pencereoyun/escape.htm
I will upload more pics.

We are Max, an AGSer who had been working on a game. He decides to go for a walk after uploading his new game. But he sees that everyone has became zombies.
BTW I will ask something: We can introduce our games in "Completed Games Announcement", don't we?
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Ginny

Wow, people have made progress :P

Im gonna leave my yet unfinished GUI alone now and start on the main character. So far what I've planned is motivating me, but I dunno if Ill be able to implement it perfectly in time, so either Ill release the game later or release it undetailed and then update.

Anyway, "The Resurrector" is now the official title, and here is a short description of the game's story:

A dark being named The Resurrector has zombified most of the people in the land, and terror is at loose...

Umm, well thats all I can reveal Im afraid. Ill finish the main character and you should know more then. :P
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Duck

Well, I'm finished my character art and such, so here's the backstory:

Around the year 2015, a huge, horrible epedemic disease swept through humanity. Those who were not infected were immunized, and those that managed to survive for a couple of days were given a new medicine. However, both of the substances had the unfortunate and unforeseen side effect of turning everyone who took it into zombies five years later.

EDIT: As you may expect, it won't be a particularly serious game.

ScottDoom

Quote from: Gord10-Ahmet on Wed 04/02/2004 11:56:57
BTW I will ask something: We can introduce our games in "Completed Games Announcement", don't we?

I think we have to provide a link to our finished game in this thread. I guess you could also post it in the Completed Games forum too...

sergiocornaga

Damn it, so many people are entering this month! I cannot win!  :'( :'( :'(

Timosity

That's no excuse not to enter, I don't think anyone enters to win???? It's all about having fun creating a game to fit the rules. And just remember, for 20 people that say they'll enter, there is usually 3 people that actually do. Don't be put off, just give it a go.

Hinders

Hmmmmmm...... :P
I would really like to join this mags :-[
but i always gets too lazy after a few rooms(p00r me :-\ )

and i still have to finish krap quest, and it seems that it will be finished before 2009+ i have some hmmm hmmm stuff going on :-\
----

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: mr_Zipox on Sun 01/02/2004 12:45:53
Theme- Zombie Nightmare

Rules for February
The game must take place in a future when almost all people are zombies.

If you have seen Zombie movies like 28days later or the classic movie day of the dead then you know what I'm talking about.  8)

sounds like halo once the fud come in...

sergiocornaga

Gah, I hope I actually finish my game.

Ginny

Ive just cut my game plan in half and stripped it dwon to nothing, but I cant get any work done in the near time because Im connstantly preparing for tests or we have guests over or I have homework.. Basically, if I finish it in time ill release it of course, but dont count on it :P.
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Ishmael

Gah, I hope I actually start my game.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Gord10

Escape From The Zombie City Status
*It is an action-adventure game which we must kill the zombies before they kill us. I've done the script of killing zombies, but they can't kill us yet :(
http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=11666
*There will be witties about AGS games, and forum members (of course about me and my games, too
*But I don't think my game will be the winner of the competition. And I'm very slow, it may be not finished till the last day. :(
EDIT: I forgot to say:
*The game has 2 endings. They will change as how you played.
*You can change the cursor mode to "shoot" with the space key, so you don't have to search it with the right mouse button when a zombie is coming towards you.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

rtf

This may be stupid, but...

How do you enter a game to the MAGS competition?
I fail at art.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk