Trip on this. A moving thread.

Started by , Mon 02/02/2004 22:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

HanaIndiana

Dear MT,
I thought you were a rumor :shocked:, and yet here you are. I have but one week to finish my game, and this worries me. Also, I've been listening to Wolfgore Show videos on youtube all week, while I work, and I think I've warped my mind.
But perhaps this will make me more creative. Aren't crazy people more creative? Or is it that creative people are mostly crazy?
The car is in the kitchen!

Gotta go, 'night MT and future Hana

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Intense Degree

Dear MT

You are kind of like the weeping angels out of Dr. Who because whenever I see you you are still as a statue but have moved.

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO WHEN MY BACK IS TURNED?

Armageddon

Ghost

Hi MT. I watched Kick Ass 2 last night. Also Smurfs 2. The former kicked ass and the latter was very smurfy. I am hoping for a crossover.

__
edit
Or maybe Puppet Master.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Hey there, MT. Haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been? I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. How about this weather we're having, eh?

Retro Wolf

Dear moving thread, every payday I get Chinese takeaway. Why does the man only smile at me when I order the "special" curry?

Dualnames

He probably puts a lot of effort creating it and appreciates you loving the shit out of it?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Gurok

Huhhhhhh!!! It's the moving thread!!

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Ghost

I woke up this morning with a billiant idea, Moving Thread, but I forgot about it when I wanted to write it down. Do you remember?

selmiak

hi there moving thread. Today I dreamed about Ghost having a brilliant idea. Then I woke up and wrote it down. Have you seen my notes Moving Thread? I seem to have put them somewhere but can't find them atm.

Dualnames

Hey MT, I have some notes about the conceptualization of an idea, great stuff, but I don't remember writing these down, and it's definitely not my graphical character either, any idea what to do with them notes?

Ghost

Oh, i remembered. Candy. That was the idea. I need to buy some candy.

Dropped Monocle Games

oh hey MT, this is the first time I have seen you! nice to meet you! :D

Rhimwill

Hi, Moving Thread
I just woke up and decided that today I'm totally gonna work on that album cover commission that I have been avoiding, but here I am eating my french toast and who do I run into but you, MT!
Gonna go to lunch with a friend later today. She has a BABY! (laugh)

Retro Wolf

Dear moving thread, my two year old son decided to rouse me from my nap by pouring orange flavoured Capri Sun into my ear.
It's still in there moving thread...

Ghost

Sometimes something does not work because it just is not good enough. Or maybe it is rather good and just has to run against healthy competition. Not everything is wrecked by trolls.

Enter the rabbit hole but bring the vorpal blade. It's a mean place down there and you're not yourself without some snicker-snak.

Bananas are terrorists, which is helpfully proven by their name alone. So easy to start to say. So hard to stop to say. Banananananana... phone?

Is it friday already?

_
Ramblings, 1.4

LimpingFish

MT.

Had an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy today.

Currently on druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggsssssss...
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk