Framed!

Started by Jhumjhum, Thu 12/02/2004 08:04:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Jhumjhum

Spoiler
Use the lizard with the handle of the fridge.
[close]
;)

miryoku_81

I need some more help...

Spoiler
I don't have anything valuable to give to the beggar outside the theatre.  Also, I still haven't been able to get into Eleena's apartment although i have a key from the hotel room but I don't know what it opens yet.
[close]

Jhumjhum

That's the most difficult part in the game in my opinion. ;)
What you should do is:
Spoiler
Go outside Eleena's apartment. Use the glue on Jamie. Then interact with the neighbor.
[close]

Queen Kara

So far...Pretty funny yet frustrating at the same time.
Despite the words showing up , sometimes it's a pixel hunt before you realize anything else is in a certain spot.
I'm stuck already ,

Spoiler
I tried to drug the coffee but Jamie just says that he thinks I'm going to a dead end fast and won't drug the coffee.
He won't let me take the other cup , I would've liked to have been able to so I can switch cups or something...like...you could've put an optional way to solve the problem of getting out of the jail by allowing the player to switch cups for a time or some thing ....that way either they could drug the coffee after switching cups or have the cop pick up the wrong cup and notice that it's empty or different...says something to Jamie and leaves momentarily...allowing just enough time for Jamie to do something else to try and get away...like say because the guard is dumb..he leaves behind the key...so Jamie can use the magnet to get the key and the rest should be pretty obvious...lol ...but nooo..I'm still in this stupid cell! ARGG! *sighs*
[close]
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

help

The download link does not seem to work for me? Is there another, I'll keep trying.

Jhumjhum

Queen kara:
---------------

Here's the link to the complete walkthrough

http://members.lycos.co.uk/jhumjhum2004/Solution.txt

Help
-----

Sometimes lycos disables the site & the download for some hrs due to "excess bandwidth". It is enabled after some hrs

Cheers! :)

Occult

link doesn't work :-X

Artphreak555

Link still not working ???

MoodyBlues

Gragh, I can't download the game!  I wanna play this so much...
Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure
Now available!: http://www.afwcon.org/

Occult

Is this link ever gonna be fixed is someone working on it?
:-\

crazyman

Right click,save as on the link

UP

Doesn't work!  :'( The page doesn't exist or something  :-[

Jhumjhum

I Just Updated the webpage, Link to the zip file and solution. Check the original post.

Jhumjhum

Dear friends,

Please take part in the survey of my game"Framed"

I really need and value your comments and criticizm. Just go to the following page:
http://www.geocities.com/jhum90 and take part in my survey. It will only take a few minutes but will mean a lot to me. :) :)

I know my game is not in league with Pleurghburgh, King's Quest or the recent Ben Jordan series But I really want to improve and only you guys can help.

Nikolas

I tried filling in the survey but couldn't(?) So I'll say what I have to say here.

For your first game this is impressive.

Of course the graphics, bot of the BGs and the Characters are a bit poor, but it seems that you do have the talent to do much more.

The plot was flowing, and although a bit cliche it was fine.

A couple of puzzles were a bit bizzare like for example
Spoiler
a bit odd to use the dead lizard on the firdge handle
[close]

Other than that the music was wonderfull, but repeated again and again...

Overall a great first try.

And actually about the graphics, which seems to be your major concern, you did try to do your best (or so it seems) and even better there was a lot of deatil (the textures on the walls), the trees etc...

Good job!

Mordalles

im still stuck in the jail, believe it or not. that alkthrough is going to save my life. thanks. enjoying the game, the bit ive seen, and looking forward to more of ure work.  ;)

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

ManicMatt

I'm as far as being stuck from an illogical puzzle (From just looking at walkthrough)

I submitted a survey, but it was limited so let me make some points here:

(Sorry if I repeat what others said. I only read them all yesterday and can't remember!)

The first thing that grabbed me and shocked me was the intro. In the game I'm making, the ego comes home to find an answering machine message. His bro is in danger. Ego goes to his place. he is all bloody on the floor. Copper bangs on door.... sound familiar?

Have I gone for a cliche or is it just a coincidence?

The graphics were workable. The puzzles were the worst element because they were mostly inconceivable to solve.

oh and it's annoying in any AGS game when the main ego is clickable. I heard "YEOWCH!!" about twenty times in half an hour.

The music was nice until I realised it follows me everywhere!

Sorry am I being too critical?

But all these things are solvable for your next game!

I think you're too worried about the graphics. I've seen worse, and it was vibrant and colourful where my game might have too much grey in it.

And although I've put in your survey the cop animated badly, it looked very funny regardless!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk