Garfield: Attack of the mutant lasagna - FINISHED!!!!

Started by Kairus, Tue 02/03/2004 02:59:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Moox

Um blitz, read through, he told paws about the fangame

Kairus

Underdogs has the newer version, I personally wrote them about it and the next day they already had put it under the 'recent new versions' or something like that section.
Download Garfield today!

DOWNLOADINFOWEBSITE

Nansober

Quote from: Raggit on Wed 03/03/2004 20:51:32
For those of you who need the hat, read below.

Spoiler
Get some hair out of Garfield's bed. Ã, Climb the tree over the bench and use the hair on the man. Ã, He'll sneeze and lose his hat. Ã, When he gets up, use the glue on the bench. Ã, He'll sit back down and get stuck. Ã, Go back and get some more cat hair and use it on him again. Ã, The same thing will happen again, but he is stuck and can't move.
[close]

I have the guy stuck to the bench but Garfield still will not go near the hat what did I do wrong? ???

Stepfanie Thompson

Can't you just make a simple website and put it on there???
i mean it should be able to download it from there, and its your website, so you could probably leave it on there. i would really like to play. i have it installed but it won't download. please try so i can injoy it too!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/

Look in "full".

Not being more explicit, don't want trouble to come from unexpected places (even though he still uses the game's banner in his sig...)
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

i k a r i

Quote from: Rui "Shodan" Pires (a divine AI) on Wed 14/12/2005 00:03:44
http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/

Look in "full".

Not being more explicit, don't want trouble to come from unexpected places (even though he still uses the game's banner in his sig...)

Is not there  :-\

*downloading from underdogs*
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Oh, I forgot - sorry. To avoid problems, it's in as "mutant lasagna".

Meh, might as well post the full link now...

...nah. I'm lazy.

Kneel. Now.

Stepfanie Thompson

I downlaoded it and it did work, it just took a little while. srry bout that. on underdogs, it has it (that's where i got mine)  first you need to install it to a file where you won't loose it. then about 15 mins after you install it go to 'my computer', and go to the file you saved it to. a pawprint should be there. thats it. BY THE WAY I LOVE IT. BUT ME BEING STUPID, HOW DO YOU GET OFF THE FIRST PAGE??? thx. hope im not annoying. bye.                                                   ---stepfanie---

PinkSugarHearts

Not fair, when I click on the link to read about it I get a stupid "Not found"-page! When I click on the link to download the game I get the same page. Why is this? Is the site down or something?

EDIT: Problem solved! I had to click on another link ^_^".

Ashen

Probably the age of the thread - keep in mind the creator hasn't been active here since last April, so yes, the site is probably down.

You can find the info about it - and download it - on Home of the Underdogs (as mentioned in the post before yours), or there's another download available at the link a few posts up.
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Afflict

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Kneel. Now.

Grapefruitologist

Eh?
What's this?
Soooo... we can't download the game because the people who made Garfield or something have copyright stuff or something?
(\ _ /)
(o.o )
(>< )
This is Bunny
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-p7xaeYes

spence

Quote from: Grapefruitologist on Sat 18/02/2006 00:10:43
Eh?
What's this?
Soooo... we can't download the game because the people who made Garfield or something have copyright stuff or something?

Huh or something?

Afflict

Quote from: Rui "Brisby" Pires (an Hallucination) on Fri 17/02/2006 19:49:58
Yes there are. In the very page you posted. :P

mmm doesnt seem to be working 4 me then...
dammit, I guess the fat cat just aint going to be on my pc!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

The hell with it.

http://aafiles.bicycle-for-slugs.org/full/Mutant%20Lasagna.rar

I will personally slaughter anyone else who asks for the download link AGAIN.

Kneel. Now.

Afflict

Kewl it works thanks downloading right now, in the event of someone asking for another link
I will bring my ping pong bat...  ;D

Thanks Brisby

//Edit: Download done thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk