#ags

Started by LGM, Sat 06/03/2004 01:43:39

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Is it just me, or is #ags wiped off the face of the earth? Or did we just move to a different server..

I'm the only one in #ags.. No Roger, no L, no Bluecup, no BOYD.. Where is everyone!?!?
You. Me. Denny's.

LGM

Oh, nm.. There it is
Sorry for my ignorance
You. Me. Denny's.

Robert Eric

If I'm not mistaken, those are called "Netsplits" :p
Ã, Ã, 

BruisedWeasel

Minimi

Hey! I'm still banned!! AARGHH! Can't just someone unban my IPban. It's been almost 4 months since my BAN!

Meowster

4 Months? Coincidentally, that coincides with the exact date that #ags got awesomer...

Vel

Coincidence? I think not!

Evil

I still need to get that bot for #agssex...

Pumaman

Hey! I'm the only one for Roger, remember that!

Meowster

But what about... I mean, how do you... he doesn't have... because he's a... he can't, you know... can he?

LordHart

Yuf, Roger is hung... does that answer you? ::)

Ishmael

Roger has been alot away lately... BlueCup has been there more often, but sometimes we've been really short on ops... ( :P )

Anyway, what was going on last night? Was QuakeNet so full that it lagged like hell? Or was it just me? I spent half an hour connecting, cause it said something like "All connections in use" or something...

QuoteYuf, Roger is hung... does that answer you?  ::)

Pardon my temporary ignorance, but what did hung mean again? I know it's the past tence of 'hang'... or is it..??
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Squinky

To further define "Hung" I shall use myself as a reference. That should answer all....

* Squinky goes to spanish speaking forum so they can make jokes based off of his poor spanish....

makri

Quote from: TK on Mon 08/03/2004 06:02:28Pardon my temporary ignorance, but what did hung mean again? I know it's the past tence of 'hang'... or is it..??

I think it'd be in the lines of "varustettu suurehkolla roikottimella"
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

Peter Thomas

Well-endowed might be a better word.

Although it is quite disturbing to think about.

[/cries]
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Robert Eric

As of this moment, the people on #ags are as follows:

@AGA
@BlueCup
@L
@RobertEric
@Roger
BOYD1981
FruitTree
ori
sedriss
TruUggler

The ones with an '@' before their names are ops.  BlueCup, L, and Roger are bots.  AGA and I are there, but never really there.  We sort of just take up space and answer questions or randomly start talking.
Ã, Ã, 

AGA

Yes, we sort of drift in and out, occasionally pissing people off and banning/kicking people.

TerranRich

Damn useless ops...

LordHart

I hopped on last night. Only some guy named Whlap-Zap was talking... and we calmed Roger down after he said he had cooties... poor roger. :P

Oh... and Boyd was there... surprised? No... ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk