Pirate Fry 2: The hand of Anturus

Started by Squinky, Mon 08/03/2004 06:13:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Did anyone else get the bajesus jumped out of them when:
Spoiler
That troll guy first pops out of the museum's side door? HAr... When I played the beta it jumped the fuck out of me ;)
[close]

Squ0nk, in one of your beta's, didn't the dolphin have a conversation with Fry? It was possible to talk to it right? ...for some reason I'm having memories of false situations...

Work on Fry4, damnet!!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Squinky

Yep, the dolphin used to talk....heh. I'll prolly do a fry 4 (in fry 3 style) after Stan and Sancho....

sergiocornaga

Aww... That'll take ages... I WANT FRY4 NOW!!!!!!

Kweepa

Spoiler following Snake
Spoiler
There was a troll in the museum's side door? I tied the lock up with wire the moment I saw it. I missed out there :(
[close]
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Squinky

Steve, then how did you know how to get into the museum?

Kweepa

Squinky,
Spoiler
I just guessed the sequence. Took less than 30 seconds...
[close]
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

sergiocornaga

Whoa... So what do you do if...

Spoiler
You tie up the lock with the wire before you see the sequence and you're not a genius like Steve McCrea and you can't guess the combination?
[close]

Alynn

///IGNORE Finally got it///////////////////////
CORRUPTED DOWNLOAD :(

Is it anywhere else?
///END IGNORE///////////////////////////////

Bug... room 4 line 36 (according to the abort box)... When trying to exit downward of the pier before talking to the boss, it will loop the same thing over and over...

sergiocornaga

QuoteCORRUPTED DOWNLOAD  :(

Same thing happened to me with Fry One.

Squinky

Hey surge, I guess that was a possible dead end. I'll have to remember and learn from that one in the future....

as for the prob with fry 1, it might be that I didn't package it with the setup file....I'll look into it and the bug posted by alynn...

Queen Kara

Quote from: SURGE on Sun 21/03/2004 03:05:32
Whoa... So what do you do if...

Spoiler
You tie up the lock with the wire before you see the sequence and you're not a genius like Steve McCrea and you can't guess the combination?
[close]

Spoiler
Sorry if I sound like a smart alec , I don't mean to but I get misunderstood alot...any way : 1. Save early , save often.  2. Instead of trying to guess , if you didn't save , then you should start again , this time pay attention to what the guy does when you ask for a souvenir (sp.) and write down the sequence. I love this puzzle , reminds me of Kyrandia only instead of messing with bugs you get to see somebody else mess with buttons. lol
For more specific help :
Unless it gets changed around some how with every new game , the sequence is Red Red Blue/Purple Yellow Green Blue/Purple
[close]
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk