Trapped With Hell

Started by 333, Mon 15/03/2004 23:40:15

Previous topic - Next topic

deathmetal333

i cant get it to the site because the 333 member thing never stays in when i go to a different page so it says please logiun i do that  then i go to a different page again and over and over again

ps whats the p3n15 award.

deathmetal333

you have to do save target as

Minimi

You have to put cookies on, in your internet explorer, so that you stay logged in!

BerserkerTails

QuoteActually, don't make a walkthrough, make a complete strategy guide!

Your wish is my command, Snake  ;D
I make music.

deathmetal333

i tryed that but it still does that says im not logged on stuff  :( wwaaaaaaaaahhhh

must figure OUT!

Gilbert

Czar

It's funny, you have already made so much posts but you made just 1 when you were logged in...

Anyway, i just dl-ed the game, so maybe i'll share my experiences with you lat0rz.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Migs

I haven't been able to download and play either Rich Phycho (not sure if I should put "sic" or not) but I REALLY want to.  Where can I get them?!
This signature intentionally left blank.

death333

im very sorry the sitewent down andi cant find any1 else tohost it for me maybe i could send it through email

panda_unplugged

dude..we have another bob's quest on our hands!!
only this is better!!

or would that be worse?

TerranRich

MARNUE@!!!!

I want this game now! This blows By the Sword right out of the water!

Mari

Quote from: deathmetal333 on Mon 22/03/2004 21:45:23
ps whats the p3n15 award.

If you have to ask, you'll never know!

TerranRich

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was making the graphics for a 3d modelled box as a tribute to "Trapped in Hell", but PSP crashed. I'm getting PhotoShop and sending an explicitly pissed off email to Jasc Software for their constantly crashing shit of a program.

death333

hey man or lady or who or whatever is reading this pretty plz whats bobs quest what do u mean looks like we have another bobs quest on our hands is bobs quest  poopy or not poopy dude

TerranRich

You've never heard of Bob's Quest? Dude, it's a KICK_ASS game, play it!!

hey dudes if you want to download this game guess what ....... you have to go to zombietown by what ever name im under know and when you download it you also get my other two games which you have to download all of them the names are zombietown, richphycho,richphycho2cruisin.zombietown go get items from your peeps and get rid of zombies with right item ,richphycho is when you escape your basement cause ur brother locked u in there cause you got a drug problem then do a favor for ur mom do all the jobs then escape from jail, richphycho2cruisin is when your in an 84 mustang and you go find items by running over the next spot to get to a new area (little sickminded richphycho2cruisin)
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

jane

Could you post the link to your zombietown site?

Peter Thomas

Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Peder 🚀

the files is here [link=http://gamma.nic.fi/~juhop/lataa/richphyc00.zip]Zombietown and the others.....[link]

I just had to post it for you deathmetal333
PS! why do you call yourself deathmetal333 and not deathmetal666??
I belive you like death metal?? Well I love death, Black Metal (folk loric black metal, and melodic black metal).. i actually play in some black metal bands myself :D.. I live in Norway. ever heard about Fortress of Grief?? i play drums in that band,,, and have you heard about Windir?? thats just my favourite band, though i would love to play with them, its sad Valfar died earlier this year!! Do you play in any band??

www.fortressofgrief.tk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk