Trapped With Hell

Started by 333, Mon 15/03/2004 23:40:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Thomas

weird.

Came up with an error when I tried to play. Said it couldn't load room1.crm, even though it quite clearly IS there.

Nothing I did would make it work... :(
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

SSH

Quote from: Peter Thomas on Thu 29/04/2004 12:41:14
weird.

Came up with an error when I tried to play. Said it couldn't load room1.crm, even though it quite clearly IS there.

Nothing I did would make it work... :(

This usually happens when the game is compiled with the "Split resources" option, but you haven;'t got one of the resource files (.000. /001, etc.)

Peter Thomas

Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

I like death metal assasion dude, sorry i can't spell. I am not in a band. I'm sorry i have never heard of either of the bands. I live in the US. My favorite band is slayer, then prob. cannibal corpse. What is the difference between blackmetal and deathmetal and the other one. I use 333 instead of 666 at the end of my screen name because 333 was my original screen name before I changed it.

ps: I asked what the one award was then someone told me if I asked i would never know so I was thinking it has p and 4 numbers, so it might be piece of shit award i was gonna ask someone else but then i said what the hell then i ask anyone who read this
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

LordHart

I just saw the name of this and I seriously thought I read it as Trapped with Helm... :P

who is helm. Is helm like a person, or a really loud smelly fart. If helm is a smelly fart it must KICK ASS!

you know whats funny pee ryhms with me!
hehehehehehe I am the wicked witch and my name is whoever deathmetal333 hates. I wonder who he hates.

P.S. I am deathmetal333
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Primus

Quote from: deathmetal333 on Sun 21/03/2004 20:03:03
do you think i should upload it to the website or keep it here in the forums and if i do do you think i should modify it.

Definitely, I think you should redesign it completely. Sorry for tell you that, but your game is the example why I don't even try to make games: "mines" would be as yours. So it's better do not release then until they've a minimal acceptable quality. Eg why do not replace those eyes everywhere for ones different from the one of looking at?!... And so on.

In p3ni5, replace 3 for e and 5 for s... And if it was a browny smelly award, your game - in my humble opinion - would win it too. Sorry for being so crude and realistic, but that's life.

And that appointment at your readme file: I made a game, you didn't... it's a remark only kindergarden pupils would wrote...

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Primus

Hi again!

I was at your site, and was amazed with the pro look and so of it: if you designed games as websites, then they'd be serious contestants for best AGS awards!
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Haddas

Helm? You don't know Helm? He's a legend. Just like CJ and Yahtzee and 2ma2 and the other "ancients" You may find runes or something from that time. 20000 years ago

LordHart

Yes, take erics time machine back in time to see the "ancients" and be apart of ags history... :P

Later, I might redo richphycho. Then FROM NOW ON I use other peoples graphics. Does that sound good?
Did I really win the p3n15 award. If I did yay! ;D

Matt Brown

bob's quest was my first AGS game. the graphics hurt. I used roger. there were bugs and misspellings. the only possible redeaming quality is that the game was a little funny at times.

It has since been remade so its bareible...and has been played all over the world. for a while, it was an ags hallmark for shity games. I got better tho, and you will too
word up

I hope I get better. I guess I will just redo the graphics on the first one a little. I don't think I am going to fix the mispellings though. I might make the last puzzle a little more difficult and add music too!

Primus

Quote from: 333 on Sun 16/05/2004 18:34:24
Later, I might redo richphycho. Then FROM NOW ON I use other peoples graphics. Does that sound good?
Did I really win the p3n15 award. If I did yay! ;D

Well, I suppose you could go that way: eg Carver Island I and II were made that way. You could download them and play them.
I'm eg a complete disaster with graphics.
There are many ppl offering to help with alotta things at several forums here. I'm an implacable criticist (the best ones are the ones who can't do itÃ, themselves ;)); but I've played hundreds of adventure games till now, from less or even no quality ones until chiefs d'oeuvre.

About that award, I read Lassie Quest (the 1st game ever made with AGS) can be still the big winner ... but I don't really know: tried to find it to check that, but no way...

Hey, homies I decided to redo rich phycho and a game I was expirimentng with first before rich phycho and finish, but I decided to make a car game called trick car that is a little crappy, I have to finsh it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk