What was the first ags game you ever played?

Started by Squinky, Tue 16/03/2004 18:37:26

Previous topic - Next topic

FieryPhoenix

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..."

nihilyst

My first was Pleurghburg, and back then I didn't even know it was made with AGS. But I loved that it, despite of it'S simple graphics, managed to create an atmosphere commercial games often lack. After I found out about AGS, my first games, I suppose, were the Ben Jordan series (4 had just been released back than) and 5 Days a Stranger. Oh, and 6 Day Assassin of course. Still I great one-roomer.

CaptainD

I think my first AGS game was Yahtzee's Rob Blanc: Better Days of a Defender of the Universe.

Bogdan

Tale of two kingdoms was the first ags game I ever played... I think... but I'm not really sure...

Nick O.

5 Fays A Stranger. Yeah, I am one of those guys.

Pikmeir

I can't remember playing an adventure game before Companions of Xanth. That was a pretty funny game.

Milos Regamer Jevtic

Same as Bogdan, but i played art of theft at the time too, i don't know which one was first.
What is ultimate POWAH?!

spud

Rob Blanc 1 which i got free in retro gamer magazine back in 2004

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk