!Female Character To C&C!

Started by DoorKnobHandle, Sun 21/03/2004 18:32:02

Previous topic - Next topic

DoorKnobHandle

Hi guys,

here we go... This picture took me about one hour to draw, colour and shade... What do you think of it?

The first one is 100x105 GIF and the second one is just resized to 200x210 for you to have a better view!

Please C&C!

Thank you!

By the way: What do you think of my new avatare picture?

Moox

I like it, maybe add a few highlights to the hair.

DoorKnobHandle

Thank you! In fact I added 'em but because of the gif file format you cannot see it...

AndersM

It looks great exept for the skin-colored lines that sems to cut of the corner of her eyes. Remove that and I'll play your game just to see more of her... :)

Ben

Hmm.. Are you using MSPaint? I think there's a trick to saving GIFs with accurate colors. If you start a new image, and specify 256 colors, then paste the original sprite into that.

It looks good so far. One thing I'd suggest is to darken the outlines, and add one more shade to the skin and hair. Maybe lighten the highlights too, to add contrast and make it less flat. I like the lineart on this, by the way..

DoorKnobHandle

Thank you for all the c&c!

I am using Adobe Photoshop 5 to draw the outlines from the scanned drawing, to add the colors and to  shade. Then I normally switch to MSPaint to improve and "debug" the picture. Then I switch to Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 to use the GIF-Exporter...

Actually this image is not for a game... I did it to gain some experience only.... but maybe i'll use it later!

Chicky

looks real nice, apart from whats been said i think you should define the breast line a bit more,also have lines acroos the top (inbetween breasts) where its being streached, like this

i know, she's not adzactly hot but that was the best example i could find.

-OSC

DoorKnobHandle

l0l... this pic is definitive the best proof that drugs are NOT good for you!

ok.... I will change the things which were mentioned here and then post the new image.

Evil

Quick paint over. Just some quick ideas.

DoorKnobHandle

looks great!

most the shadow is well-made!

m0ds

I like it! I think Evil's shading is good (tho the shading on the left of her face doesn't seem quite right...) , but I prefer the original eyes to Evil's adapted eyes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk