DooM - a Very Graphic Adventure (short)

Started by ElectricMonk, Sun 28/03/2004 15:59:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Phemar

You mean...a guy with 5 posts...is telling a guy with 260 posts...welcome to the forums?
Is there something wrong with the picture here?

ElectricMonk...that's from Dirk Gently, right? I'm sure it is...

artphobia

Quote from: ElectricMonk on Sun 04/04/2004 00:56:07
Thanks. ;D He'll be the main character in my next game.

Hello
Well I've never been one for DOOM but, Cthulhu in claymation!!Ã,  I'm all about thatÃ,  8)Ã,  Hope to see that game finished!

Scott Jarvis's Developer Profile
http://www.ambitiousgamer.com

wyr3x

well, sorry TikiTikiMan i was just trying to be freendly ... pherphaps i said something wrong, but the reall thing was that i thought i had to welcome him, because ... i would like to be welcome by others ... snif  :'(.
anyway, i think it`s a very good remake of this "Gold" game, but, very short .
I give you an idea:  you could let the gamer to shoot the wall or some of the other objects in the screen to make it more "real".
thanks TikiTikiMan because of helping (or telling) my errors.
waiting for the AG of the century .....

Barbarian

Hey, I just d-loaded the doom game.. very funny stuff!  hehe   ;D
It made me want to go and play some classic doom for a while afterwards too.

Hey wyr3x, it's nice you want to share your enthusiasm with others. I guess maybe your typing all in CAPS before is the equivlent to someone SHOUTing at you,  and it also tends to be hard on the eyes to read a message that is written all in CAPS, though I think the ocassional word in CAPS to emphasize something is usually okay.
But, regardless, welcome to the wonderful world of AGS, wyr3x, nice to have ya aboard.  ;)
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

iv4n

DoomGraphic is awesome although it's too short.

Final_Sin

FYI you're famous! You've just got a mention in the UK October Edition of PCGamer!

'Okay, so you've got Doom III. Big deal. Our second adventure this month is the first to earn the name 'The Thinking MAn's Shooter' - exchanging cursors and quicksave keys for floating footsteps and an inventory window. Just remember, if you get stuck there are few problems a quick USE SHOTGUN can't cure. Unfortunately this is the first room of the game - put together purely for kicks. But it's still a moment too good to miss.'

Good work!

Cluey

Looks great will d/l, who ever said about a Duke Nukem game, someone has to do that...
Aramore
My webcomic.

Janik

Cool game! It took longer for me to download it than to actually finish it, but still a fun experience. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't shoot the barrel. I love shooting barrels!  :)
Play pen and paper D&D? Then try DM Genie - software for Dungeons and Dragons!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk