My game (Out of Time) completed!!!

Started by JudasFm, Fri 02/04/2004 11:06:53

Previous topic - Next topic

JudasFm

Yep, it's finally finished and you can download it from http://www.freewebs.com/equilibrium-movie/EQGame.zip !  (For some reason, linking didn't work; the only way to get it from here is to copy and paste the above into your browser; it seems to be a freewebs thing :( Zipped it's about 1.3MB but the opened version is about 8 in total.  One little note; this is a fan adventure game based on the movie Equilibrium, so if you haven't seen this, one or two things may not make much sense to you :) Just thought I'd mention that.  It's my first game, so please be tactful :) Hope you enjoy it! :D

Sam.

it worked fine for me. Maybe its just a your browser thing. but i don't know. Possibly something to dp with bandwidth/ But am dowloading right now..
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

big brother

Hey dude, I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to say I love the sig! Everytime I see it I crack up. "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" is an awesome play!
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

JudasFm

Quote from: big brother on Sat 03/04/2004 16:08:43
Hey dude, I know this is off-topic, but I just wanted to say I love the sig! Everytime I see it I crack up. "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" is an awesome play!

LOL!  Thanks.  To be honest, I haven't even seen it yet (though it's on my list of top ten); I was playing Quote It on another board and someone came up with this one and it cracked me up :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk