April MAGS

Started by Klaus, Sun 04/04/2004 11:05:50

Previous topic - Next topic

ElaineMc

1. Never make unnecessary noise.
2. Never use unnecessary light.
3. Never expect a rescue.
Outrider - Zombies exist. Deal with them.

Mats Berglinn

ElaineMc: That seems interresting and pretty good art too.

ElaineMc

Isn't it? Sadly, none of it's mine-- it's all RON work. I only edited things.
1. Never make unnecessary noise.
2. Never use unnecessary light.
3. Never expect a rescue.
Outrider - Zombies exist. Deal with them.

Evil

¬_¬

Gregjazz

Wow, Evil, you're pretty determined! Good luck!

Evil

I know. I have to finish all of my art, storyline and characters then script the whole thing and find some music. God, I'm gonna fail.

Rocco

Im also in, and i think i have a job for "Luftpause" the maestro/superhero in the game, but i prefer
Franceso H. Airbreak cause it sounds much cooler.

Joelman

i'm in, but if I don't submit anything it's because i ran out of time, and didn't want to show an incomplete game :^D
Are clones people two?

Mats Berglinn

Who would show an imcomplete game for MAGS competition anyway?

Evil

If I run out of time, I'm just gonna end the game in some freak manner anyway. Heh.

Edit: Well I got on AGS the other day and its changed a lot since I last used it. Not to mention serious errors that I dont know anything about. My computer is crap. I highly doubt I will finish this month. However with all of the other stuff I am doing, I doubt it will ever get done.

Ishmael

Quotethe antagonist must have a weird phobia

I just read this topic and tripped on my own strings... what's an antagonist?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Ginny

The same way the protagonist is the hero (usually the main PC), the antagonist is a villain.
I'm still unsure what phobia I'll give him, but I don't think either way I'll finish this on time. I haven't worked on it for over a week, all this school pressure... Arg!
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Gregjazz

Antagonist = bad guy in the story -- force against main character

Pet Terry

Surprise!

Freddy Almost has a band. A funk band. But their situation is bad. They're out of money and it may be the end for the band... unless they get more money!

Okay, so I can't access internet from home for a while, so I decided I'll make a short game because rules for this month's MAGS rocks. So made I short one, but I'm pretty satisfied with graphics and music especially (it rocks because I didn't make it :P )

WARNING! Game contains a scene of two people having sex etc. So don't play it if you are offenced too easily or something... but if not... download it now!

Thanks you.

DOWNLOADING NOW!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Mats Berglinn

Finally a entry-game! If I had my new graphic-card I would have dowloaded the game right away.

It's good that something have happened after a long time of silence.

Pet Terry

Heh, I wanted to keep this game as a surprise. I sure hope Elaine MC and Evil will finish their games aswell.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Chicky

yey, i have somthing to do ;) cheers pete

really apreciate it

-OSc

Rocco

im also working hardly on finishing my game, so i havent time now to play yours.
it looks very funny from my first impression.
But i need a little help, with control and correcting my text.
Cause im not so well suited with the english grammar.
maybe a native englisch speaker, who is not involved in making games for the competition this month would be fine.
I guess i can finish the lyrics tomorrow.

Klaus

So you all remember the deadline for this competition: April 27th.

You have one day left to go until the voting will start in 24 hours from now (check timestamp of this posting). Good luck everyone.

magintz

the clock is ticking
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk