Started by .., Sun 11/04/2004 19:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Note: Im back! i can log in again! :P

I made a background and a side walkcycle for my new game:
THE ADVENTURES OF NED FLOBOLID

Critisism is needed.

BACKGROUND FOR YOUR EVIL BANTER:

Walkcyle for your inane babble:

Dont worry i also have a nice version with crisp lines that atent antialiased so dont you go telling me aboot that...

As you can see I used a 'new and original' sketchy style, using some filters.  

IMPROVEMENTS PLEASE?
*coughs*

Also, anyone know of any front and back walkcyle tutorials with arms as well? Even just an animated gif of a walkcyle will do.. ill trace it.

MrColossal

argh! I gotta either update or take that tutorial down, people really shouldn't be using it for tracing their own characters, I don't know what I was thinking

The hands are too floppy, I suggest stiffening them up, also there isn't enough frames in your walk cycle to have the pant legs flopping up when he walks, they just look like they flash and not flow. Either add more frames and remove the socks all together.

I like that you made him blink but it'll happen way to often when he's walking across a room, personally I'd remove it but it's up to you.

as for the background, it's nice. But I'd like tos ee it without the filter for a comparison

also you might want to try seperating the foreground objects from the background and taking the couch out, the stand with the vase works because it's overlapping at least the line of the floor, the couch isn't overlapping anything and just looks like it's dropping off the bottom of the picture.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Phemar

Aaarg! Has thee dared to use thee floppy hands in thy walkie? Arrr!

Please, just stiffen the hands. The way he showa his ankles every now and again, does look a bit off, But otherwise good work!

Nice background you got there, just please take away the filter.

Also maybe change the colors, right now all I can think of is a chiwawa  eating moulding vanillia ice-cream.

The floor doesn't look carpety enough. (give it some more texture, and perhaps make it grey)

That's all from me...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk