Cirque De Zale

Started by Kinoko, Tue 13/04/2004 05:17:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinoko

Ooh, hey, thanks for that! Thanks for the kind words, too ^_-

SGK

this game is.. the magnificence of magnificant magnitude in holy heaven! ;D

Wonderful! Bravo!! *claps*

it now one of my favs ags game:) i dont think theres any bad pint in it,, its perfect. lol.
Spoiler
Ahh yes, i was quite disapointed having that house destroyed by the bird :P
[close]
Perils of Poom rules! Therefore i want a sequel!

for the ones that finished 7days,check this;D

RyRayer

very good. I'm impressed. Reminded me good old times when I played monkey island 2. Puzzles and story was good. Quite funny, but I think  main character was insulting people too much.

Afflict

Nice game!

Just wanna say anyone who lives in SA the game was loaded onto
the DVD you get with the mag! I requested they add games onto the disc
and wow look what happens!

Well done liked the game.. The character surely has alot of personality!

Quite easy finished in about an hour... But all round I would be impressed
if my first game was nice like this.

Kinoko

I totally missed this comment somehow (and never would have seen it had I not been searching for something just now).

What mag are you talking about. Cirque was included in a DVD?

scourge

hey i'm from SA. Is that maybe the LO mag?

sabrinabobina

so i have been trying to download this game forver,but everytime i try it tells me that i do not have permission to access this file on our server.does anyone know why this is? Its driving me nuts,i keep reading the best things about the game,it sounds great!i want to play! :-[

Kinoko

Oh, from the link in this thread? This thread is way old so the link has changed. You'll need to download it directly from the Games Page of AGS (it's in medium length games)

sabrinabobina

thanks for responding so quick Kinoko,but no such luck.I even retried it,just by chance that something changed,nothing. ???I dont know about you..but when I can't have something..I want it even more.heehee!

Kinoko

I works for me so I don't know what to tell you...
You can always try it at www.the-underdogs.com, they have it there too.

Nikolas

I do believe that you can also find it in www.abandonia.com , which is much faster than the underdogs... ;)

SSH

sabrinabobina

;Dwoohoo!thans guys! i finally got it to work! the games crashed on my twice so far,which kinda stinks.But it looks great..i can see what everyone was going on about.i cant wait to finish it!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk