Quote from: Totoro on Tue 13/04/2004 23:46:01
You have ten thumbs? Ewwww... ;)

Agamemnon:
Spoiler
find a way to get the sleep potion from the wich and then put it into the cake
[close]

Maybe a stupid question but...
Spoiler
Where's the cat I'm meant to kill? Or should I be able to do something with the dog/wolfhead?
[close]

EDIT: OK never mind,
Spoiler
found it down by the fence... it's very difficult to see down there! :D Got the fur now.
[close]

Gfunkera

Excellent game!! Can't wait till I finish this one!

Kinoko

Spoiler
I was actually hoping that, occasionally, people wouldn't be able to find the cat ^_^ Heheh, I coloured the cat and the fence the same colours by accident and when I was looking for a place to put the cat...
[close]

Yes, the walking animation was seriously one of the first things I've ever animated in my life. It was the very first thing I did in making the game (besides designing the sprite) so I hope you understand why it's not that great. A few people have commented on it looking that way but so many people haven't so... I guess I just left it hoping it wouldn't be too big a problem.

Still, I'll make much better walking cycles in my next game! ^_^

EDIT: Beta testers didn't get individual credits (though I love you all!) because there were too many different people here I wanted to thank and I wanted to keep the credits from getting enormous. There's a thankyou in there to all of you though, and I thank you all again here now!

Redwall

Bug

Spoiler
After you give the glasses to Drew Lander, if you talk to her again the glasses will disappear when she is done talking.
[close]

And I'm stuck.

Spoiler
I can't figure out how to get rid of the circus girl, which I assume will allow me to get the circus deed and get the kids. I have the wolf head, basket of goodies, fishing rod, and coloring book.
[close]
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Agamemnon

Quote from: Kinoko on Wed 14/04/2004 01:34:58
Spoiler
I was actually hoping that, occasionally, people wouldn't be able to find the cat ^_^ Heheh, I coloured the cat and the fence the same colours by accident and when I was looking for a place to put the cat...
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah well it's harder when you're visually impaired like me :p
Anyway, nice puzzle. I too am stuck where Redwall is. Though I haven't QUITE finished trying the book and rod with everything yet! :D
[close]

Kinoko

OK, well I'll give a small hint.

Spoiler
Have you talked to the pimp yet?
[close]

Agamemnon

Quote from: Kinoko on Wed 14/04/2004 02:20:00
OK, well I'll give a small hint.

Spoiler
Have you talked to the pimp yet?
[close]

Spoiler
Yeah right at the beginning of the game. Just started a new game; forgot he mentioned that! Thanks! :D
[close]

Kinoko

Redwall - Can you give me any more information about that glasses thing? I honestly can't make it happen myself. What exactly do you say to him/where are you standing/etc ...

big brother

I like the feel of the game a lot! Good sense of humor, and it looks like you took plenty of inspiration from MI.

I would suggest you add more distinct graphical areas in the rooms so the player can tell where the exits are. Sometimes it's just not clear and it's annoying to have to walk the ego along the edge of a room until he finds it.

Other than that, it's a pretty good game. Naturally, I too am stuck, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Jockstrap

Great game Kinonko, I loved it! But I'll have to agree with Big Brother about the exits....
You whet my pants...

luutje

I like this game very much. But i am stuck. Where can i find the mother and the bike.

luutje

sorry, i found the mother and bike.

Kinoko

It seems that news of my game's launch has reached the far corners of the earth. Both Cirque de Soleil AND Cirque de Dreams are coming to Australia to celebrate it!

Bryan

Awesome game!

Did you know that you can end it prematurely though?

Spoiler

If you pixel hunt you can climb down the ladder without unlocking the hatch!
Then if you go talk to the engineer, he says something about the wrong key... even though he hadn't given me any key at all.... and then the game ends.  I hadn't even found the lego block yet.
[close]
this space intentionally left blank

Agamemnon

Finished it! :D Thanks for a great game! :D

Spoiler

I had a few troubles with not getting the deed when I talked to the other ringmaster - he'd just do hi/bye and nothing else even though I got rid of his people... seemed to right itself though when I re-loaded the game...

Nice music, nice graphics, fabulous storyline. :) My one problem was the cat, as I already mentioned; after that it was just a case of working the puzzles out.
[close]

Kweepa

Just have to add my praise for this game.
Superb stuff. It was funny right to the last line of the credits.
Great backgrounds and characters (especially the animals) too!

Thanks!
Steve

It took me about 3 hours to finish, so by the forum rules that's full size I think... I'd call it medium length though.

Oh, and I had Drew's disappearing glasses problem too.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Agamemnon

Quote from: SteveMcCrea on Wed 14/04/2004 21:37:03
Oh, and I had Drew's disappearing glasses problem too.

Are you sure it's not that she's looking down and then up again? Because I don't get that problem...

Damien

Wow, great game!!

I have a minor Bug to report, sorry if this has been posted before:
Spoiler
when i clicked give and then wolf head, the game crashed, i think it  was on the screen with mother and kids
[close]

Heh, Damien the bear.

Kweepa

Quote from: Agamemnon on Wed 14/04/2004 21:39:06
Are you sure it's not that she's looking down and then up again? Because I don't get that problem...

Drew is a he I think...
And he's definitely not looking down and up again!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk