What's your favourite GAME?

Started by Wormmaster, Fri 23/04/2004 11:41:47

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

River City Ransom

where the smiles are free and people drink gravy like water

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

InCreator

Hm... I think it's KGB a.k.a Konspiracy.
But also Nekketsu Kunio-kun games on all platforms. Especially NES.
Oh yeah, and Art Of Fighting 2 on NeoGeo. Simpy the BEST fighting game ever made.

nope!

My favourite game is Sam & Max.

But I really enjoy playing (with pals) North&South, Jump'n'Bump and Worms.

Redwall

FoA, but after that and GF...

Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1)
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Domino

My favorite game(s) of all time would be Shenmue 2, followed by Silent Hill 2.

I have alot of favorites, but the above 2 are probably the ones i could play over and over again.

geez, i must love the number 2. i just noticed that

Mr_Frisby

Vegetable Patch Extreme Turbo - The original recipe.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

c.leksutin

1: Hitman 2
2: Hitman 1
3: Soldier of Fortune 2
4: Soldier of Fortune 1

C.

Nine Toes

Resident Evil.  Silent Hill.  Anything scary or with zombies.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

auhsor

Quote from: c.leksutin on Sat 08/05/2004 09:50:45
1: Hitman 2
2: Hitman 1
3: Soldier of Fortune 2
4: Soldier of Fortune 1

C.
Heh. Hitman always reminds me of you. Theres an ad in the latest Hyper magazine that of Hitman: Contracts, and I'm like, hey thats C.

Um, well this is a hard one.
I love the Space Quest series, but 3 is the best.
I love the Civilisation games
I love Deus Ex 1 (havnt played 2 yet, but i will)
I love the Comand and Conquer series, especially Red Alert 2
I love Maniac Mansion and DotT
I love Goldeneye
I love Ocarina of Time
I love the Monkey Island games, but 2 is the best.
I love Stunts
And more...

Um yeah, I can't choose. They are all good.

I made a topic what is your favorite game or something like that and it got locked right away.
HOW COME THIS ONE IS NOT?
Maybe people just think I am a jackalope?
It was an acciDENT he ran toward me and I hated him and I accidentally pullED OUT MY knife I had spent 5 hours sharpening.

Pumaman

As I explained, your post was locked because it was the same as this one, and this post was here first.

AGA

I think it's a type of rabbit.

jetxl

Unreal!
No dialoges, no monologes, but only diaries of dead people.
Your goal wasn't to save that world but just to survive.

Jackalope. A rabbit with horns that doesn't exsist. Like the lockness monster.

http://www.sudftw.com/jackcon.htm

By the way, this is my 200th post! Yay, me!

Iwan

DOTT, Grim Fandango and Sam & Max ;D!

Ishmael

I'll need to update my list... as I come to think of it, I like all the Dooms, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Duke Nukem 3D, Full Throttle, The Dig, Monkey Island (unfortunately I have only been able to play the first one), Unreal Tournament, Tropico 2, Age of Empires, Starcraft (and Broodwar, naturally), Half-Life, Gunman Chronicles, Settlers 3, Hexen, Hexen 2, Heretic and Quake 2 (played Quake a looong time ago too...) atleast... there's more, I just never remember them when needed...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Domino

I have another game to add to my favorite game list.

Disaster Report for the PS2.Ã,  It could be defined as a survival horror type game, and presents an amazing atmosphere. (even though the game has a terrible frame rate)

But i've played through it twice (there are multiple endings, and you get a score depending on how you do during the game) and i'm thinking about going for a third try.

For 20 dollars, you can't beat it.

Dart

After several minutes of contemplating what my favourite adventure game is, I finally have found it, and its name is...

Conquests of Longbow

The aforementioned game was the first game I ever played on the PC. Although I didn't understand the dialogue and storyline in it (I was 6 when I first played the game), I still loved it anyway. I continued playing until I eventually reached the part where you had to solve riddles from the old oak tree. There, I was stuck for two years, until I finally asked my teacher to solve the riddles for me.

I have since re-played the game three times. It's a shame this game is underrated, but maybe after this post some of you will consider downloading/buying it. You won't regret it.

Rincewind

Well, I think I'll go and do a tiny list meself, then...

Grim Fandango
Terranigma (Best goddamn Action/RPG ever! Download a SNES emulator and then this game! Kickass.)
Gabriel Knight 1
Discworld Noir

Kinoko

I think it'd be impossible for me to list one. I have plenty that fall into different catagories... but like others, I'll do a list.

NES - Goonies, Zelda 1
SNES - Breath of Fire II, Final Fantasy 4
Gamecube - Windwaker, Skies of Arcadia, Giftpia
N64 - Paper Mario
Dreamcast - Jet Set Radio, Cool Cool Toon
XBox - Jet Set Radio Future, Dead Or Alive 3
PC - MI 1, MI 2, Simon 2, Grim Fandango

I've probably forgotten some but I was extremely conservative with that list. I wanted to put hundreds more up ^_^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk