Any proud Greeks out there???

Started by Skio, Sun 09/05/2004 20:39:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Skio

I am Nik from Athens and I wonder if there are any compatriots out there.
I'm a beginner on AGS and a loyal fun of adventure games.

- Η Ισχύς εν την ενώσει-
Î'νδρων Επιφανων Πασα Î"η ΤαφοÏ,

Pessi

Check out http://atticwindow.adventuredevelopers.com/index.php .

Good to meet you! I'm not from Greece though. The Greek AGSers haven't been as active as they used to be. I wonder where they've gone...

MrColossal

they're all training for the next olympics, silly!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Robert Eric

Ã, Ã, 

Las Naranjas

They've been enlisted to help build the olympic venues, since the relevant authorities have taken the drastic action of press ganging hairy types off the street the get the damn things done.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Samuli

Lol! I thought the thread was "Any proud Geeks out there???" and there would be some humorous stuff here like a geek pride parade or something. Heh he.. uhm.. he.. eh.. I'll show myself out.

Yes, well, I really didn't have anything to say about that anyway...

LGM

Me too.. but who isn't proud to be a geek?
You. Me. Denny's.

TheDude

That's strange, my brain read it as "Geeks" aswell.

Barcik

Quote from: Las Naranjas on Mon 10/05/2004 00:27:45
They've been enlisted to help build the olympic venues, since the relevant authorities have taken the drastic action of press ganging hairy types off the street the get the damn things done.

But, alas, they uncovered pieces of this or that Wonder of the World while laying the basis, and all work ceased. Now, they are riding home, but are stuck in traffic. Ah, Greece...
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Lazy Z

I'm Greek too (and a geek, but that's irrelevant :P). Welcome, Nik!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk