April MAGS - Once upon a time in the 70s

Started by Pet Terry, Sat 24/04/2004 11:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Pet Terry

Surprise!

Freddy Almost has a band. A funk band. But their situation is bad. They're out of money and it may be the end for the band... unless they get more money!

Okay, so I can't access internet from home for a while, so I decided I'll make a short game because rules for this month's MAGS rocks. So made I short one, but I'm pretty satisfied with graphics and music especially (it rocks because I didn't make it :P )

WARNING! Game contains a scene of two people having sex etc. So don't play it if you are offenced too easily or something... but if not... download it now!

Thanks you.

DOWNLOADING NOW!

EDIT: Possible bug-reports here please :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Vel

nope!

I just finish it.

The graphics are neat, the texts funny and the sounds effects revelant...the adult oriented story is also a good choice.

Enough of "wahoo, your game is so great"  ;)

1- The receptionnist seems to pop up when I enter in the building for the first time.

2- The disk is black...the background of the inventory too...so changing the color of the disk displayed in the inventory would be a good thing, nope?

mätzyboy

Sweet looking graphics and cool music!

But....

... I'm stuck! :)
Spoiler

I have no idea of what to do next! I've found nothing to pick up ore interact with in a useful manner in the band rehersal room, or in the street.I got the balloon from the desk(inflated it and put it in my pants...), and pushed the papers making the receptionist crouch. Still cant get by. Tried messing with the coffee while she was down, nothing... Nowhere else to go as I can find. Feels like I've gotten nowhere at all...  
[close]

Man! I must be missing something obvious. Hints? Anyone?

Damien

Great game Pete, I enjoyed it.

mätzyboy:
Spoiler
Do a bit pixel hunting by the bottles at the band rehersal room.
[close]

Pet Terry

Yay, glad you like it ^_^

nope!:

1) Yes, I know that. I could have work around that but eh... got lazy :P
2) Heh, maybe.

mätzyboy:
Follow Damien's hint... maybe I made this a bit more difficult... :o
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

mätzyboy

I finished the game yesterday. Very good game!
Spoiler
I got confused by that all the bottles, including the laxative, was labeled "bottles". I would have thought the one special would be called "bottle"...
[close]

tisha

tisha

piperhcombs

A) I have no idea what you're talking about

B) Don't double post- click the Post button once and wait.

C) The last post in this topic is from two years ago.

:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

hedgefield

The game is in a ZIP file. Get winzip or winrar or something to extract it.

I think she meant how to open the inventory.
Use the tab

AlbinoPanther

Petteri the link is broken ! Could you upload it somwhere I didn't saw this 'till now and really wanna play it !

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk