Trapped In A Building

Started by Reven, Mon 26/04/2004 09:01:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

First of all, is this name taken allready?? i hope not..

This is my first game ever finnished, though its very easy..

Story:
One day Dave Gibbons finds himself in a room trapped in a building. And you have to help him out..

Known bugs:
none. so please report bugs here or to my email: cupgage@hotmail.com

Screenshot + Download:
http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=detail&id=386

MY NEXT GAME:
I got two more projects, Stickies Adventure and Assassination Adventure Games Award (movie).
Iam working really hard now to finnish Stickies Adventure, and iam almost done with the art..Iam also trying to work hard with A A G A.

www.assassination-web.tk (this site is not updated since last year. But ill update it as fast as possible)
www.adventuregamesaward.vze.com - A A G A
www.stickiesadventure.vze.com - Stickies Adventure

Stickieee

Quote from: assassination on Mon 26/04/2004 09:01:36
MY NEXT GAME:
I got two more projects, Stickies Adventure and Assassination Adventure Games Award (movie).
Iam working really hard now to finnish Stickies Adventure, and iam almost done with the art..Iam also trying to work hard with A A G A.

WOW! This is the first-ever time someone's made a fan game of me! I mean, it is about me, right? It has to be, I've had this ingenious nickname for the past seven years  :P Besides "finnish Stickie's adventure"? I'm Finnish, so all the clues lead to me.

Anyhow, I don't have much to say about this TIAB game, didn't download it yet.
EXPLOSION

Peder 🚀

srry, but its not really about you... Its about my first character i ever made, (a really crappy one) it is yust sticks with a head.. But some guys wanted me to finnish the game so I will.. Iam also gonna make a special edition with some extra feautures.. Like new items, objects. Games you can play ++

Peder 🚀

Just one question,,

1. Was it so bad that noone even want to spend 1 minute on saying it was a bad game???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk