Stupid Forum Quotes

Started by .., Tue 27/04/2004 19:36:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Here's a place to post stupid quotes you've seen people say on these Forums...

Here's Mine
QuoteSome People is So Stupid
And they weren't joking..

Btw.. This is just a bit of fun... no-one should take offence.

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Phemar

QuoteI don't appreciate being labelled a 'member'

not so much stupid, but moreover funny.

By shbazjinkens

shbaz

Quotewhat eva guys I was here before most of you.... Late 1999

See ya'

Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Domino

QuoteWhy do you guys gotta go around and change my threads on me?? I'm sick of this shit!

Evil

There was one somebody said about how to get the ratio of time from the UK and the States and I laughed my ass of when I read it.

Ha I found it, I dont know who said it though...

"I didn't forget man...I just live in another country than you...so, take into account all the different time zones....Multiply the cost of gas times three and subtract that from my shoe size and you'll see that it's actaully sept 14 1988 where I live...."

LGM

Evil.. You really need to get over this whole "Rivers" name fiasco.. it's a really pretentious and annoying name.
You. Me. Denny's.

Domino

yes, EVIL is so much better. When i see Rivers, i think of sexy old Joan Rivers.

Go back to EVIL

Evil

LordHart

Why don't we just set up a quote database for the forums, like we have for #ags? It'd be better than having a huge thread where people are replying to it... plus it'll be a bitch on bandwidth...

shbazjinkens.

i'm so gay, please touch my ass...

LordHart

Um... :-\

* Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ touches the ass...

:'(

shbaz

Quote from: shbazjinkens. on Thu 29/04/2004 06:47:02
i'm so gay, please touch my ass...

Holy shit I did not post this, which one of you dirty mods is responsible?!?

:D
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Nacho

"Would you masturbate if Jesus was in the same room?"
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Rave

OH that reminds me! I remember seeing an awsome quote:
QuoteEvery time you masterbate, God kills a kitten
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

Andail

The problem with implementing a quote database is that all of a sudden, people start trying their darnest to come up with witty, quotable stuff.

Then people will start commenting on this, and try to say things that both ridicule the database AND are funny enough to be in it.

c.leksutin

I'm with Andail on this one.

C.

Jockstrap

QuoteHere's a place to post stupid quotes you've seen people say on these Forums...

QuoteEvil.. You really need to get over this whole "Rivers" name fiasco.. it's a really pretentious and annoying name.

::)
You whet my pants...

Gfunkera

QuoteMy biggest problem with free graphics editors is that they are always hard to use. That's why they're free.

realy?

::)

Migs

"You're a hell of a scripter and your imagination slaps the cat's ass..." - Snake
This signature intentionally left blank.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk