Bermuda Secrets of Atlantis

Started by .., Wed 28/04/2004 18:32:01

Previous topic - Next topic

My first 'proper' Adventure Game.

BASIC PLOT

Bruce Taikner is an adventurer who's life has been taken up with searching for the island of Atlantis. He turned to isolating himself in his studies and thinks he's found the exact location. Everybody thinks he's crazy, He sets ship and sets anchor above where he thinks it is. During the night his ship is sunken by a strange force and he finds himself the next day trapped in a strange room. He is delighted that he has found Atlantis but soon becomes homesick.
After escaping the room he meets a beautiful young girl who seems shocked, like everyone else, that a Surface Dweller has survived the fall to Atlantis, he is advised to see the local Wiseman who takes him to the king. The king has grown corrupt and senses this man may overthrow him, so sends him out to do two impossible tasks that have killed all who have tried them before. Amazingly he completes them and the king trys to kill him in anger, he escapes but finds himself in hiding, with the evil kings minions on the prowl. He manages to find a way to the surface but must choose to save the civilians of Atlantis from there corupt leader or go back to his life on land.

Now, the plot sounds really bad and simple. but I'm not great with words, the story is in my head (and notebook )

SCREENS

More of a concept art now seings as I have a new background artist

DEMO

Not yet... Soon ... perhaps ^_^

TEAM

Well I posted on the forums and got a few replies, not sure if they are all genuine but some seem to be so I currently have a small team with Story/Puzzle writers, background colorist, concept artist.

WANT TO JOIN

If you do want to help .. Thanks :D go to this thread ... http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=13452

So thats the adventure game currently in production from Invasion Games...

-- :D:):D:):D:) --

What do you think of the plot? Any improvements?

DanClarke

I think you need a new style graphically, as it doesnt suit your story  at all. Your BG is reminiscent of some wacky/comedy game, but the story is more 'indy' style.

that is just a concept sketch, I've redesigned that picture bout 50 times already.. latest version is kind of a realistic pic with cartoony coloring..

sergiocornaga

fovmester

Yeah, please do! I'm really curious about this game!

I posted it in the critics lounge recently (large background for C&C) and am currently improving it :) So I will post it ASAP!! Thanks for all the interest so far though, i though this post was dead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk