The Tower

Started by Akumayo, Sun 02/05/2004 05:16:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Akumayo

Formally known as the Dungeon, this game has now been renamed The Tower and is completed!  It includes
>An option to be male or female
>5 Floors of terror
>1 Bonus Level
>5 types of dangerous enemies
>6 Level Passwords for you to find
>Lots of Extra Passwords
>Some Cheat Passwords, can you find all of the Passwords???

This game is pretty sweet, it has a full soundtrack now.  The game doesn't close if you lose.  When you lose you are taken back to the menu.  Flying Farts, Slippery Snakes, Bustling Bushes, Stretching Chains, Ghastly Ghosts, all of these will try to stop you from retrieving all of the Passwords, can you survive?  Think your up for the challenge?!  Then get you cocky little behind over to:
http://adventuregamestudio.co.uk/   for the ags site download
http://blackdragon223.tripod.com/    for the normal download at the bottom of the page

Please note that once you are taken to the BlackDragon page, you will find The Tower download at the bottom of the page, click on "click here to download file"

Tell me what you think!!!!
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Well, I think it's very interesting, and that you should put it "non-adventure games" rather than medium length, because it's more like an old-school RPG. Which is very refreshing, it's always great to see AGS used in new ways. Keep it up!

Oh, one bug for you - in the very first floor, I got the key, and then I tripped on the chain. Next thing I next, I was out of lives, and I still had ten.

EDIT - Hmm, forget about that bug report, I should have read the rules more closely (although... when you're out of lives, TWO messages appear - first one that says "Out of lives", and another that says "Out fo lives"!) Great game, once again.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

legoboy

i like it very fun

Akumayo

Thanks for the replies, when (if) you beat the 1-5 floors or the Secret Level, please tell me!  I want to know who is able to beat it!  I am, but I made it so I know exactly where everything is and goes...  Please tell me at least what level you can get to, and (using spoilers) mabye tell me your favorite Password to use!!!
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Lucifiel

What a fun game!!! Hmm, I hope I can find the other version soon. :)

Spoiler
I downloaded the AGS version and towards the end, I dropped the rope, was brought into a strange room, fainted and blah blah... did I do the right thing or was that an alternate ending if you'd lost?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk