Roger Brown

Started by Legge, Mon 17/05/2004 18:09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Legge

The start is most about a family, The family Brown. They got lots of problems like: Where is my pants? or oh no the shower is out of function. Its your or lets say: Paul's job to help them...This game will have puzzles and sometimes you may even find clues This will be my first game.

Edit: I will send screenshots when i can.
Edit: Im sorry but there was a problem with paul that i cannot really fix so i will have another guy named Roger as the main char(It isnt the char that you get when you just get ags)
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

im a website hoster, i host websites(But not that much mb webspace)

Ishmael

Hmmm... what I understood from your grammar mistakes (is' and such missing), it sounds interesting.... :)

But I got confused... "This is my first game" huh? I thought you had one game in production... what happened to it?
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Legge

it got umm...well lets say "ruined"
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

trylle

I bet Roger the gangster didn't imagine he'd be looking for other people's pants and fixing showers, when he signed up for the mafia. :P

Edit: hey, you just removed the roger will look like a gangster part, so now my post doesn't make sense. :(

Legge

I will make a little demo when the first puzzle is done.

He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

Legge

There was a problem during game play...PROJECT CLOSED  :'(
He is fast

He is strong

But really, He is my dog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk