Mr Jake

Im stuck:

Spoiler
not really :/
[close]

veryweirdguy

Ah, I think I can help you there HotSpot:

Spoiler
Have you gotten into the forbidden dungeon by using the wizard's key? If so, get up to level 17 & use the infectious badger with the old man's magic blanket. When you have done that, talk to Bill Cosby until the option 'But Mr Cosby, I don't HAVE any drugs left' comes up. When it does, use the monkey on the nut (a monkey wrench? geddit?), & pick up two tickets to Gotham City. When at the airport, pull on the broken vending machine until a troll falls out. When you have spoken to the troll, you will have to give the copy of "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit" to the Jesus lookalike & you're done!

Remember, throughout all this, do not pass Go, do not collect £200.
[close]

LordHart

I thought you were actually going to say you got into the house... which by the way... you can. No one has done it yet though, as I've been saying that the ending is the Klingon... :P

Has anyone seriously got into the house yet, or not?

Peter Thomas

No - no one's made it into the house.

WHY?

BECAUSE BRAD BRADSON IS A STUPID, PRE-PUBESCENT FREAK FOR LOSERS!

(I just really really REALLY wanna find the second ending, and I'm dumb and I can't, so I'm angry)
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

LordHart

Well, everyone has been badgering me on #ags just now to see how to get into the house... and yes, its a good old fashioned pixel hunt. Heres a screenshot of inside, and its lacklustre ending... where it shows a letter on a little table thingy.

Now... get hunting pixels peoples! ;D

Johnny Odd

>:( Are you screwing with my head? >:(
I pixel hunted alllll night long!
Still no luck :'(
You are! You're screwing with my precious little brain!  :'  :(

:'( You Bastard :'(

(P.S - Great game :D)
Eagles may fly high, but badgers don't get sucked into jet engines.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk