Started by jaz, Tue 25/05/2004 23:18:45

Previous topic - Next topic

jaz

Coup de Cup completed!

Get it at

http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=detail&id=405
and don't forget to

foz

Hope you all enjoy this short game from the System Cell...

(links to AGS game page)

I`ve been eating and sleeping this game for about 15 days...

And so has jaz...
WEBSITE HERE.
http://www.fozbee.co.uk/systemcell/index.html

Back to MIA....we go..

Floco-Zeppelin

Downloaded and finished it. I like a lot the moody soundtrack that fits perfectly with the graphics style, which is really steady through the game sticking to one sort of aesthetic instead of shooting to every side, which i find really, really nice. The game, though, could be a little bit more challenging, not longer, but with more complex puzzles to solve.

foz

Floco-zeppelin...

We made this for MAGS in around fifthteen days....from scratch.

We kept things fairly simple due to the time limit....

Future projects will be of better quality and more challenging....as we would`nt be held into a short devolopment time.

Glad you enjoyed it even though it was a bit easy.

foz

kaaZ

Yay! Miles Davis! What a cool game this is...Atmospheric graphics, good puzzles...solid, couldn't find a bug...and the music..GOOD choice guys...
Pantomime players are the root of all evil.

Damien

I really enjoyed playing Coup de Cup, great work guys!

It has a lot of puzzles for a MAGS game, great music, and interesting graphic style.

A small bug, no biggie:
Spoiler
When you electrecute the guard, and move the cursor to the place where he slept, there's still the guard text there
[close]

Good luck on your next game, MIA.

Mr Jake

hmmm, theres one puzzle I cant seem to work out, other than that its a GREAT game... at first I thought I wouldnt like it, mainly due to the ambiment sound, but it was a great MAGS game to play :)

Chicky

Brilliant game, has a real nice brokensword feel to it, the feel of atachually belonging there.

Stuck after ive put the p*** down next to the s******* c*****

tho  :P

keep it up system

luutje

nice game but i am stuck. what to do with the security camera?

Inventor

Hi there!

Please, what's the way to look at the inventory? I tried all F ones, just to restart the game with the F9..., the tab, and some more keys...

By the way, it's a very quality game! Love the jokes and the really homorous replies!  :D

Mr Jake

took me a few minute to spot it, there is a grey square in the top left corner of the screen, click that

AtakeeR

Quote from: luutje on Wed 26/05/2004 12:33:26
nice game but i am stuck. what to do with the security camera?

Spoiler
You have to cut rope on posts, then get post, make photo using polaroid, combine it with mop and gum, place post and then combine it with previously prepared mop :)
[close]

About game - It's amazing, very good and long intro, beautiful graphics, logical and good puzzles and it's done in only month. In few words - really good game

Inventor

Quote from: Hotspot on Wed 26/05/2004 15:36:00
took me a few minute to spot it, there is a grey square in the top left corner of the screen, click that

Thank you very much, Hotspot! Sorries for this needing-glasses-urgently one! And no invention!Ã,  :-[

Czar

Quote from: foz on Tue 25/05/2004 23:28:52
Hope you all enjoy this short game from the System Cell...

System cell, eh?

So you finally got yourselves a name :))
Nice that you 2 teamed up.

DLing teh gayme.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

foz

Thanks for you positive comments....

Sorry that we forgot to add a read me....(with ref. not knowing controls)..

left click walks around ....right click on a hotspot brings up verb coin ...release button on the option you want...

In the top corner is a wallet ...hover mouse over to bring down inventory screen..

left click select item so you can use it.....right click looks at item.

F5 and F7 bring up save/load screen..

Ctrl Q brings up quit screen...

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR US IF YOU LIKE IT ......

Mr Jake

ahhh worked out where I was stuck, nice Game....  I think Jaz and Foz will make a nice team... Truely a good game....

aicram

I'm stuck.  I'm in the museum, have
Spoiler
chewing gum on mop stick, iron railing, penknife
[close]
tried to get gauntlett and each time I have to hide.  Can't pass the ropes, what am I doing wrong? Help!

Damien

Aicram:
Spoiler
You need to booby trap the armour so that it disables the guard when he tries to fix it.
[close]

Peter Thomas

Hmm... I think I've found a bug, but I'm trying to recreate how I did it, and haven't seemed to be able to do it yet....

Spoiler
Once the window was open, I'd got the mop, combined it with the gum, connected the cabel to the armour and got the post. Then I went outside, came back in, went outside and came back in again, and suddenly I couldn't select items from the inventory, and I couldn't click on any objects. Well, i COULD click on them, but nothing would happen, like when you click on a useless object that doesn't have any actions to it...
[close]

But I love this game! I'll get round to playing the other entry in a minute...
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Mats Berglinn

The game seems great, I almost completed it.

Now I need help:

Spoiler
How do I open the display case for the rare diamond? I have tried all the iventory so far: Postball, knife, iron fence and camera.
[close]

I'm going to vote for this game when it's time to vote.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk