The devil's shroud - part1 released

Started by Ketmaier, Sat 29/05/2004 23:18:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketmaier

download The devil's shroud

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 
Leonard Ketmaier, a medieval history professor, is asked by the
"S. Michele" abbot to investigate about a mysterious suicide
committed by a monk of the abbey...
That's the first part of the game.

Mr_Frisby

I would love to play this but 20mb is a bit too huge for dial up. Maybe another time. :'(
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Pet Terry

Sounds very interesting... but, is there English version available?
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Two things.

1) You might want to mention, somewhere, ANYwhere, that the game runs at 640x480, especially since the hame's default configuration is set at 320x240.

2) Let me (us) know when the English version is ready, 'cause I don't parla Italiano.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Lazy Z

This game sounds really, really interesting. And the graphics are very good. But I, along with many others, I'm sure, cannot play the game because we can't speak the language. Please consider releasing an English version!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Ketmaier

If you really want to download it (however the game is currently only in ITALIAN language) try using a download manager like Getright. We're considering the idea of releasing a demo (maybe in english).

Ketmaier

We're very sorry about the game's language but this adventure has a really complicated plot and we're not able to translate it in english. Does anyone know how to solve this language problem? We have been told about a site where the games are translated: We'll try to have a look. Maybe we'll release an english demo.

Ketmaier

Thanx for downloading the game. 1) Thanx for the advice: we'll update the game to make it start with a 640x480 resolution. 2) See the messages posted above

Primus

Oohhhh...Ã,  :'( An English demo... It's like to throw a bone to a lot of starving dogs... I hate demos, if there are not warranties of the whole game itself later on...
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Ketmaier

O.k. we're going to release an English version of The Devil's shroud. It'll be ready in one or two weeks.

Primus

WOW!Ã,  Thanks a lot, Ketmaier! ;D
Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open. (Sir James Dewar)

Lazy Z

That's great, thank you very much. :)

Looking forward to playing your game!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Primus

Molto grazie molto per il vostro gioco.  Ma ora ho bisogno moltisimo del vostro aiuto.

Don't blame me for the translation - blame Google instead ;)

sunshinegold

Quote from: Primus on Wed 16/06/2004 16:29:04

Molto grazie molto per il vostro gioco.Ã,  Ma ora ho bisogno moltisimo del vostro aiuto.

Don't blame me for the translation - blame Google instead ;)

Primus,
In your post you say to 'adquire image (use camera) with computer, then 'adquire book image' and match both images.

Well I managed to magnify the image from the camera but then I cannot do anything with the book I got from the living room on Satan.

What am I missing.Ã,  Is that the book you are talking about or is there another book.Ã,  ???Ã,  I just seem to be going around in circles from home to abbey without being able to do anything.Ã, 

I see the abbot drinking all the time but cannot get the chalice either from fountain or from abbot room.Ã, 

I cannot get anything out of the monk walking around in circles.

So far I did not get anything except the picture of blood from abbey :(

Can anyone help me.Ã,  I would like to go on with the game.

I have read the 'hints' and the posts from 'completed games' but I can't find anything.

HELP. :'(

jane

Spoiler
I got the tranquilisers first then filled the chalice...............managed to talk to the monk..............he has given me a blank note with ghost writing................
[close]

xlard

OOOOhh.. I just completed the game.
Really good game you've got here.

Nice ambience, or maybe creepy ambience. Was kinda creeped out in the crypt. I usually shun away from photorealistic games cos I find them a tad too cheesy. But the graphics were alright here.
Heh. Looks like you spent alot of work on Ketmaier's slick blue car.

Looking forward to the next one!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk