(2 games) Cosmos and Chicken Fraction

Started by Vetrijar, Tue 01/06/2004 04:32:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetrijar

I have several games made right now, but currently have 2 uploaded through this slow dial up connection.

Chicken Fraction - basic non-ags game that helps students understand fractions and cross-multiplication. includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for six graders to practice and learn.  (currently listed as six graders by accident under the download page)

Cosmos - stressful non-ags game that I made mainly for six grade students to learn a different use of combinations, timing, logic, and planning. found it to be an EXTREMELY fun game for adults and seniors too who played it for hours!.  Time based game in which you create universes by first combining astroids and stars. make sure you read the simple instructions before playing or you'll be confused!

These were projects I made for students during my student teaching semester. There are several other games too but they will get listed when I get DSL finally this week.  :-)

Vetrijar

Gilbert

Sounds good, but this forum is specifically for the announcement of AGS games.

Furthermore, where're the downloads?

Gilbert

Yeah if they're AGS games this thread fits here, I couldn't judge as he didn't post any link here.

*Downloading now*

Happyhelmet

I must say the Cosmos game is quite addictive and fun. Takes thinking at the higher levels. The chicken game is fun, but I never liked fractions in grade school either so I didn't do that well :). Keep up the good work!
*<@: ) ("Clown Hat, Curly Hair, Smiley-Face" - Cartman, South Park)

Cosmo

Yeah, I like your games aswell. PLease do some more "small games"! ;D

Maybe you could put them togheter in a "pack". You could have the math games in one pack and the puzzlegames in another.

/Cosmo

Vetrijar

I'm considering creating more with the program.  Mini educational games like this are good for me.  Hoping to make at least one big one. I have the full storyline and all, but graphics are down the drain for me.

If you want to use any of these, or new ones, as a mini game inside a full game of yours, you can.

Queen Kara

I love these.
Thanks for making them.
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

unbeknownst

broken broken links, very broken, not working

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Ubel

DuckAndCower

Looks like those links are broken as well. They just bring up a blank window.

Vince Twelve

Then look a whopping TWO POSTS UP where Rui posted a working download link and don't bump old threads!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk