MAFIOSO OVER KILL BETA VERSION!

Started by He-Man, Sat 05/06/2004 18:21:54

Previous topic - Next topic

He-Man

Hi there!

I've just finished my first game! And I'm really NewBee!
Well, actually it's just the a beta version, but it's THE official beta version.
I did this game to learn how to use AGS, so the game pretty much suck...
It's a shoot the shit out of everyone on the screen kind of game. I thought that would be easy to make rather than creating a plot, puzzles ect.
I guess I was wrong!

The game is in 640x400 and 16bit colour!

The story:
You are in a SWAT Team. An alien mafia has taken over a city.
Your mission is to kill all the aliens in the city!!!

Well, check it out. It's kind of fun while it lasts...

Get MAFIOSO OVER KILL here:

www.5feetunder.com/MAFIOSO_OVER_KILL.zip

- Your pal Niels

Mr Jake

This is possibly one of the best first short games Ive played :P

Marley_brother

Heh, I didn't know that you could do games like that i AGS.

Chicky

wow, that really was impressive. Great fun.

MAKE MORE!

ohh and it looks niver with antialised sprites on :)

Lazy Z

This is a fun shoot 'em up! I love the graphics too. And I agree with OSC,  more of this, please!
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Darth Mandarb

Good game, with some tweaking it could be great!

Well, it's a great first effort game, that's for sure.

Good job He-Man.

simian

Every time I get to the third screen theres an alien that I kill but it keeps going and makes me lose. It keeps falling over then popping back up again while moving.
Fun game though.

Moox

I had that problem to, kill all the others before he kills you and you will walk in the building.

BerserkerTails

Wow, that was sweet. I mean, not an original idea, and didn't have the best graphics, or music, but put together it was strangely addictive!

What I loved were the little easter eggs. Shooting out windows showed people doing sutff. That was hilarious.

I think, with some crisp graphics and a bit more plot, maybe forking directions to choose or something, a game like this could become one of the best Non-Adventure AGS games ever!
I make music.

Bugalicious

nice game man. couple small things. graphics are slightly off, but still pretty funny. Those aliens in the suits look wicked. posible almost the best non adventure made with ags. ok so maybe a tie, but still pretty good. Look forward to a non-beta(?) version
Bugs Page Is Here!

Phemar

Heh, I got a score of 598. What's the highest possible?

I like this, I'm oing to see if I can do something like it...But with ammo, different guns etc.

Chicky

hehe Zor, im already working on it, mine should be done soon xD

Phemar

Yeah, but mine will be better than yours. 10X.

evilspacefart

8) ha ha! Nice fun game. I blame my mouse for getting killed.
very nice first entry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk