Compensation has been bug fixed!

Started by Bender86, Sun 22/09/2002 16:46:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender86

Alrighty, I managed to iron out some of the big problems with the game. Its now actually possible to complete!

http://benh.20m.com/compensation.zip
-This message will self destruct in 5 seconds-

lord_leon

Umm ben when i tried to download your game it's asking me for authentication like username and password obviously it's password protected.
Let's clock the time of the evolution
drom AGI to SCI and finally the AGS!

Bender86

Thats strange..hmm I'll have to try to sort that one out

Bender86

Its seems to work on my computer, I can't understand what's going on

2ma2

I could download it, start it and play it

Some notations: make a wincompile aswell. Just include the winengine in the zip of your version of AGS. I don't have the right one. DOS doesn't work on some comps unless you run it in highres, which makes it SLOOOW.

It's not perfectly clear how you're supposed to get out from the house in the beginning. Maybe add a readme, explain the works of the map. I was stuck for a while there :)

When using the phone, I couldn't figure out how to exit. By clicking on the phone, all I gto was a request of a number, which obvioulsy I didn't have :)

..and some weird error occured. When I quit from the phone room, I got a bluescreen and the comp froze.

Bender86

Ahh, I was unsure of how to create the win version. I guess the map is kinda unclear. I'll add a readme to the game's zip. To quit the phone room, you click anywhere on the wall apart from the phone. Thanx for the input.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk