Finally the English version of THE DEVIL'S SHROUD

Started by Ketmaier, Sat 12/06/2004 23:31:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce

Potch
That is so strange. When you mentioned archway I remembed. I was able to just walk through it. Wasn't there somebody you talked to who said they would open gate for you or something like that for when you returned later.

Joyce

Did you guys just download this recently, from the link that Ketamier gave.  Maybe theres a bug in that one. I d/l it from gamesolves a while back, I don't know if the one that is on the link that Ketamier gave is a new version or not, if it is new then could be a bug maybe?

Gijs

Yeah it's happening in the new version(the one with 10,9MB).
If it's a bug I hope it will be solved soon cause I really wanna play this game.

Potch

Well, I sent a pm to Ketamier, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.  I'll let you know if I hear anything back.  :)
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Joyce

Its still on gamesolves, well thats if its still the older one and not the newer version. I guess you would know by the size. If you don't hear from Ketamier you could always try that one. Also on that site is a walkthrough (NL) which means it is in dutch, I just d/l it and used a translater to put it in english, its not the greatest translation but it does give you a rough idea. I saved it so let me know if you want it.

Gijs

I'll have a look thanks :)

Quote from: Potch on Mon 02/05/2005 23:11:33
Well, I sent a pm to Ketamier, so hopefully this will be resolved soon.Ã,  I'll let you know if I hear anything back.Ã,  :)

That's great thanks :)

Potch

Well, I still haven't heard from Ketameir.  Did the other download work for you?
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Joyce

Potch

I just checked the site and actually the new version is on there now too, the one you are having problems, so d/l the bigger one. Right click and save as, thats what it says to do. So its working

http://www.e-securenetworks.net/gamesolves/free/t/tfree.htm

Gijs

Wow I was typing the same time as you.
I also have found that link, but are you suposed to get on that white screen when you click the d/l link?

Edit: I got the d/l link working.

Edit2: This version works. :D

Potch

Thanks you guys... an dwow, there's a bunch of games on that site that I've never played.... yippee!!!

Potch

OK... well, that part works now... but I'm having ANOTHER problem...

Spoiler
  Any idea how to get the picture off of the gigital camera?  I looked at the book from the shelf, and it said the picture didn't match anything, so I'm assuming I have to get the picture off the camera and do something to it with the computer at the apartment, but when i go into it, I can't do anything.
[close]

Joyce

Sorry Potch its been a while from I have played and I don't remember much but don't forget there is a walkthrough where you d/l the game but its in dutch. You can translate it using this site. First go to the NL walkthrough, copy and paste the address, then go to babelfish and paste it into where it says translate a webpage and where it says language put dutch to english. Its not the greatest translation but it might give you an idea. Have you read all this thread too I thought I saw something about digital camera in here.
Yes there are quite a few games on that site and that was just the games beginning with "T" that I give you, there is an alphabetical list at the bottom but I guess you saw that.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Potch

Thanks.  That helped.

Peter

Quote from: Joyce on Tue 03/05/2005 18:59:20
Sorry Potch its been a while from I have played and I don't remember much but don't forget there is a walkthrough where you d/l the game but its in dutch. You can translate it using this site. First go to the NL walkthrough, copy and paste the address, then go to babelfish and paste it into where it says translate a webpage and where it says language put dutch to english. Its not the greatest translation but it might give you an idea. Have you read all this thread too I thought I saw something about digital camera in here.
Yes there are quite a few games on that site and that was just the games beginning with "T" that I give you, there is an alphabetical list at the bottom but I guess you saw that.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Here you see all free games from Gamesolves
http://www.e-securenetworks.net/gamesolves/free/free.htm

Ketmaier

As many people have pointed there was a bug in the game due to the conversion from hi-colour to 256. I've fixed it and tested the game and it works correctly. At least there aren't bugs that stuck you. Sorry for those who dowloaded TDS and I hope you'll be so kind to download it again.
Leo

S. Dunbar

I have posted on the "Hints and Tips" section but no one has been able to help me. I'm still trying to find the abbot but the door is locked. I have read that he is at a fountain but where is it???? Is it on the screen where the monk is guarding the room. Because all I see is a christening font. And I think I'm supposed to get a chalice but I can't find it either.  Can someone please help? I have been stuck on the same spot for a week and the walkthrough doesn't help. So where is the abbot and how can I get him to appear?????

ilSilente

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk