Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator Case 2

Started by Grundislav, Mon 28/06/2004 19:18:14

Previous topic - Next topic

viktor

I just finished the game. Realy great game. Definetly longer and harder than the first case.
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

MoodyBlues

This is very good so far, but I'm stuck:

Spoiler
Where do I find the malt?
[close]
Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure
Now available!: http://www.afwcon.org/

Secret Fawful

Spoiler
light the stills bottom hole then put the beer in the top one 8)
[close]

Pet Terry

Nice one! Music was really enjoyable and atmospheric, and paranormal stuff is my cup of tea. Looking forward to next part whenever it'll be finished.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Redwall

I really liked this game. The only problem I had was the room where you dive into the sea was difficult to find. It'd be nice to see the notes utilized more, as well.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

MoodyBlues

I finished it (and with a perfect score ;D)!

Great game!  It improved on many aspects of the original.  Characters are more developed, portrait illustrations are more realistic, and the game is just longer and richer.  Well done.
Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure
Now available!: http://www.afwcon.org/

punkrebel

Nostradamus

A really good game as the BJ series continues to improve. I hope many more games come out in this series. This can be a Larry Vales kind franchise.
I need help though:
Spoiler
How do I get the cactus thing?
[close]

Ashen

Nostradamus:
Spoiler
Get the knife from the knife thrower in the bar. Use it on the cactus, then use the cactus chunk on the morter & pestle.
[close]
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Secret Fawful

Batgirl1979

Great job on the second installment! Loved the music and the graphics.  I can't wait for the third. Finished it but only got 203 out of 205, not sure what I missed :) .
A witty saying proves nothing~Voltaire

AGA

Fawfulhasfury:

Spoiler
After talking to the knife guy, go back to the coffee shop.
[close]

Kweepa

Good game, good game!

Spoiler

I wanted to gloat to the knife thrower having taken his knife, but he still responded as if he had the knife. Also, I thought it would be cool if Ben walked faster when on the Jitter Juice.

George had some navigation problems on the ship - it looked like he'd been drinking Jitter Juice.

I was a bit disappointed that a paranormal investigator would take a "special" dowsing rod and just use it as firewood. Particularly without comment.

Can you really crush a pearl in a pestle and mortar? Seems pretty unlikely.

Nice portraits (Medicine Man looked a lot like Sean Connery... hmm...) and ghost into bottle animation!

I'm da man, dawg!
[close]

Cheers!
Steve
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Secret Fawful

sunshinegold

Quote from: SteveMcCrea on Mon 05/07/2004 18:33:01
Good game, good game!

Spoiler

I wanted to gloat to the knife thrower having taken his knife, but he still responded as if he had the knife. Also, I thought it would be cool if Ben walked faster when on the Jitter Juice.

George had some navigation problems on the ship - it looked like he'd been drinking Jitter Juice.

I was a bit disappointed that a paranormal investigator would take a "special" dowsing rod and just use it as firewood. Particularly without comment.

Can you really crush a pearl in a pestle and mortar? Seems pretty unlikely.

Nice portraits (Medicine Man looked a lot like Sean Connery... hmm...) and ghost into bottle animation!

I'm da man, dawg!
[close]

Cheers!
Steve

Steve,

Can you tell me how you got the ghost into the bottle?  Did you have to open the bottle first?  If so, how did you do that? I'm stuck in treasure room, talk to George for distraction but cannot get any further ???  Thank you.  Hope you reply :)

[Cameron]

Just played both games, YOU ROCK GRUNDY!!!!one11!!!

Nostradamus

Well I finished it! Awesome aweomse game Grundy, you should be proud!  I hope there are many more to come!

sunshinegold:
Spoiler
When George distracts the ghost, take a pearl. Then talk with George about the spirit box.
[close]

Still stuck?

Spoiler
grind the pearl in the mortar and put it in the wine ,then try to take a pearl again and use the wine on ghost
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Nostradamus on Sat 10/07/2004 11:54:21
Well I finished it! Awesome aweomse game Grundy, you should be proud!Ã,  I hope there are many more to come!

sunshinegold:
Spoiler
When George distracts the ghost, take a pearl. Then talk with George about the spirit box.
[close]

Still stuck?

Spoiler
grind the pearl in the mortar and put it in the wine ,then try to take a pearl again and use the wine on ghost
[close]

Thanks, I have completed the game :)

Real good game. Long enough and good puzzles.  Enjoyed playing it.  Got stuck a few times but that is normal for me :)

MillsJROSS

Great stuff! And very fast in production. The music was...dare I say it...awesome! Most of the dialog was natural, and most of the puzzles were fairly logical (within the bounds of fiction). Can't wait for more.

-MillsJROSS

AGA

Yes, the puzzles were awesome. Whomsoever helped you with them is quite clearly some sort of genius.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk