'3 Minutes a Fart' by MillsJROSS

Started by MillsJROSS, Sat 31/07/2004 22:10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

MillsJROSS

For everyone to enjoy...it's best if you played Yahtzee's game first.

http://www.geocities.com/millsjross/3DAF.zip

Mirror -Ã,  www.terran-x.com/al/3DAF.zip

You may have to cut and paste this, as it is a geocities account.

-MillsJROSS

Al_Ninio

Highly disturbing.
Here you go, a mirror!
Clicky!

Grundislav

You kept your promise, it seems.  Shouldn't it be "3 Minutes a Fart," though?

edmundito

Great game. Hopefully, you'll make a 4 Days a Poop
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

MillsJROSS

You are correct sir...I shall go change the topic post haste...for those who come latter I used days instead of minutes! But that shouldn't ruin the experience. So enjoy!

-MillsJROSS

Oliver

eheheh, OMG, nice game ;)

I completed it!!
weee!
I have never heard suck disgusting fart in my whole life :P
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Czar

GOD DAMN TIMMY!
I MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT P(F)ART.

I was all clickin with the mouse to end, and i skipped the yahtzee-quality dia-monologue.

What did he say?
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Oliver

at the end he said:

All I wanted to do was to fly to space

or atleast something like that, I don't remember exactly. ;)
You got it!

Coming Soon!

Mephistophilis

Damn that's good! it could be a whole new era of Music Video!
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

LucasFan

Beautiful intro but where's the Completed Game?

MillsJROSS

It's not so much a game, as it is an experience. And you as the player did get to click the narrator countdown of minutes, so by that technicality it can be considered a game, and thus it is here, rather than in some other silly little place.

-MillsJROSS

PaulSC

Man, those farting rhythms really get the toes tappin'...

I'm gonna put forth a radical, earth-shattering theory here, and suggest that MillsJROSS may not have been particularly impressed by the ending of a certain calendar-related space game.

Apologies to those whose minds have just been blown by the sheer penetrating insight of that drastic suggestion.

MillsJROSS

Let me just say this about the game you are refering to...the game was interesting, and it had as many good aspects as bad ones, and as always was well polished. But the ending kind of ruined the tone of the game. It was also a joke at Mittens, and this game was made more for those people in mind, then any commentary on how good/bad the game is. It is what it is, don't look too far for meaning.

-MillsJROSS

Phemar

AGS: The wonderful engine that brought you 3 minutes a fart.

Aren't we proud?

sergiocornaga

Heh. I find it hard to believe I actually wasted so much time playing that. There is a high chance this'll win the P3N15 award at the next ags awards. I'd vote for it.  :P

Some guy

is this a reference to the movie thunderpants?  :o me love taht movie

Adamski

I guess it's funnier to the 13 people that attended mittens. Bangin' rhythms, yo!

R4L

Wow... I can't believe I downloaded that and for you to actually make that. What a waste to AGS. It probrobly hates you know.

Grundislav

You're just jealous cause you can't fart for 3 minutes.

LucasFan

Quote from: Rap4Life42oWhat a waste to AGS.

Quote from: ZoraphusAGS: The wonderful engine that brought you 3 minutes a fart.Aren't we proud?

Take my tip: Never mention its name in the credits. Or say you're using AGAST/Sludge. AGS has become n00bware.Ã,  >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk