The Unlabeled Video

Started by Puanx, Fri 13/08/2004 17:51:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Puanx

Ah, my first game :) If you haven't guessed from the topic title, it's called The Unlabeled Video. Your a man, and you... well, go through a day of his life. Overall it's a pretty easy game, there's a walkthough included if you get stuck. I hope you enjoy. Here's the link for it:

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/The_Unlabeled_Tape.zip

edmundito

Heh, I don't think anyone has ever redran the Roger from AGS. Interesting.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

rtf

Hehe.  I like it.  I really enjoyed the game.  :=

I liked the graphics, especially the Roger paintover.  His house looks exactly like my house, so I really felt a sense of security throughout the game.

The best part was the cutscene.  Definatly Pleurghburg-Inspired, right?

Good game.  Keep it up!   :)
I fail at art.

Artphreak555

I liked this game and i hope you make more like you said you might at the end. It was pretty easy, but for a first game it was really good. I liked the redraw and I liked the plot, simple but enough to keep you interested. Keep up the good work and i hope to see moreÃ,  :D!!

sunshinegold

Quote from: Puanx on Fri 13/08/2004 17:51:42
Ah, my first game :) If you haven't guessed from the topic title, it's called The Unlabeled Video. Your a man, and you... well, go through a day of his life. Overall it's a pretty easy game, there's a walkthough included if you get stuck. I hope you enjoy. Here's the link for it:

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/407b569f_3739/bc/My+Documents/The+Unlabeled+Tape.rar?bfYPPHBBKyC7FVhC

And here's another:
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/The_Unlabeled_Tape.zip

Just to let you know that :

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/407b569f_3739/bc/My+Documents/The+Unlabeled+Tape.rar?bfYPPHBBKyC7FVhC

does not work - at least for me -

Puanx

Blah, the stupid Yahoo briefcase busted I guess, I just took the link off. And releasethefrogs, I've never played Pleurghburg until you just mentioned it :)

rtf

Quote from: Puanx on Fri 13/08/2004 21:38:44
And releasethefrogs, I've never played Pleurghburg until you just mentioned it :)

:o  You haven't played Pleurghburgh?  Well, no wonder you have twitching a lot lately!  You must play it now!

Once you play Pleurghburg, you will realize how similar the cutscenes are. :)
I fail at art.

Phemar

Pleurghburg wasn't that great, Sure it was long enough, but ... yeh.

Aaargh the suspense be kiling me. I was just about to insert the videotape into the TV when my pc locked up. Which is a bad thng ...
But I'm gonna play it again just now.

Rd27

I just played the game through.

It was very nice little game, easy, but nice game still.

Hope you make more games  ;)

Scummbuddy

sunshinegold, please refrain from quoting pictures, or the whole thing for that matter. you could have just posted that the link didnt work.  Just pertitnent info please, to be quoted.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

sunshinegold

Quote from: Scummbuddy on Sat 14/08/2004 18:45:25
sunshinegold, please refrain from quoting pictures, or the whole thing for that matter. you could have just posted that the link didnt work.Ã,  Just pertitnent info please, to be quoted.

Sorry :-[   my mistake.     

Jay

Wow, I'm stupid. ... I am stuck at the part where:
Spoiler
you go to the pizza shop, and he says the only other place for food is the garage, but then there's something stuck in the garage's keyhole. I even clicked all over the pizza shop randomly to no avail.
[close]

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

*cocks his gun*

Ok, fess up - where's the potion?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Puanx

jayssite:
Spoiler
On the counter inside of the pizza store there's a thing that looks like toothpicks in a squarish container. Just interact with those to take a toothpick, then use the toothpick on the garage to open it.
[close]

redruM: Alright, the secret revealed :)
Spoiler
Just outside of your house (not the world map, the place where you see the outside of your house) look to the far left and you'll see a plant. Interact with the plant to take a leaf. Then later on in the game when you kill the Rent-V clerk, use the leaf on his dead body to mix it with the blood and it creates the potion. There's no actual use for the potion, just a fun easter egg :P
[close]

Mr Jake

might wanna put that in [ hide ] ... [ /hide ] tags :p

(with no spaces)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk