STAR WARS Shadows of the Empire: Graphic Adventure [HUNTING THE HUNTER video]

Started by Dusk, Fri 03/09/2004 11:58:45

Previous topic - Next topic

asd

wow! That tech demo is awesome! Though I still can't find the blue cup ???...

P

I can't find the cup either but so far I think this tech demo is AWESOME. Ã, I love the humor, I hope you don't settle it too much.

splat44

Hi,

Neither I can't find blue Cup. I know it is in the sand.

So far, I was able retrieve scissor using teleport or that round circle (cursor thing), Got curtain and cut with scissor.

In storage room, I opened box and saw some usefull things, one of is shovel. It is only logical that we should able to pick up and use it on sand but I can't.

Excellent demo.

henk

Keep take from the chest and after 4 times you take a box out the chest.
In box are the sensor. Found batterys for the sensor on the door from the dispender , use the tie from the curtain with the sensor and here im stuck ??
Hang the sensor on ??? and what to do next ??

jb2815

>Hang the sensor on ??? and what to do next ??

I'm guessing its the curtain rail so it can work like an amber fish on a string, but how do you get the curtain rail down? hmmm

splat44

Just take curtain,

After seeing bar,

Speak to R2 "if something usefull in there". You will able to seeing something on R2, After seeing bar, use Teleport on R2. Speak about how great he is" You will able to speak about bar. Finally use teleport on Him once again

henk,

Click on Box, use battry on sensor, go out, use bar sensor and if you were following R2 hint then you know where find cup. I did it. If you still fail keep on trying on various spots.

Iv4n

I've experience a serious bug. It happend when I run the game for a second time.
After skipping the introduction, when I click with the right mouse button, the cursor goes crazy and moves to the right edge of the screen. So this makes this tech demo unplayable.  :(

splat44

Hi,

I don't have that problem and I even tried using your example to trap that bug and no problems so far. The problem has something to do with your computer.

Try delete that game files from your folder and install it once again.

I hope that help

Dusk

Quote from: Iv4n on Sat 08/01/2005 08:31:22
...when I click with the right mouse button, the cursor goes crazy and moves to the right edge of the screen. So this makes this tech demo unplayable.  :(

??? this has never been reported, by both beta-testers and players...
Sincerely, I think that's a your problem :/
A CJ often says, try installing updated DirectX (and video/audio drivers).

Let us know :)
D.

Iv4n

Yeah It was my problem. Now - sloved.
Anyway, it was the best tech demo I've ever played. Thanx

henk

Quote from: splat44 on Thu 06/01/2005 21:36:06

henk,

Click on Box, use battry on sensor, go out, use bar sensor and if you were following R2 hint then you know where find cup. I did it. If you still fail keep on trying on various spots.

Thx solved now :)

Arrakis81

Impressive... most impressive...
The Emperor will be pleased.
Double Star Entertainment HOME

Skunthrope

Reptile

About time someone made a star wars adventure game. Great Demo, I love everything about it. Shake my hand.  ;)
(Signature removed due to violation of image size rules).

PsychicHeart

Wow, a Star Wars game that isn't crap.
Also, the fact that your game isn't a dead set bludge like more recent LEC SW games like that crap Lego bs is a big plus.
By the way. Privateer Puddin, is your pic by any chance affiliated with Horrible Histories?
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Darth Mandarb

From the Forum Rules:

[color=000055]DO NOT dig up old threads!![/color]
If you're interested in an old thread about a project don't post asking about the progress.  Send a PM to the game's author.  If the project has been cancelled and/or abandoned there's no point in bumping the thread!

I swear to God the ability to read and follow rules is being extinguished from the human race ...

Dusk

Thankyou all. Sorry Darth Mandarb. Seen that the thread has been bumped, I feel that's a good moment to give a quick report about SOTE progress.
We're (a bit slowing) continuing the game design and translating the sub-engine in AGS27 OOscripting and modules. If someone is interested, there's some previously-unpublished stuff on SOTE on the latest TheInventory Issue. A German translation of the Tech Demo has been completed and a 1.1 version of the Tech Demo, including it and a fixed Linux engine (there was a crash under Linux at the end of the demo) should be published soon. I'll write a quick note when it will be uploaded on our website. Thankyou for the attention and write you soon. :)

Privateer Puddin'

Quote from: Flukeblake on Thu 14/04/2005 06:16:04
By the way. Privateer Puddin, is your pic by any chance affiliated with Horrible Histories?

No, it's from a scene in Family Guy

Dusk

Bumping thread - Tech demo 1.1 released, I updated the "main" post of the thread :)

Mozesh

QuoteSo, did you like Episode III?
Yes I will when I see it  ;)
I'll download the tech demo 1.1 right away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk