Dragon Tales

Started by BorisZ, Sat 18/09/2004 10:00:29

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

Embarrasing and pathetic, but I can't seem to do anything in this game except wander around, look at things and talk to the wizard guy.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

There are 3 rooms in the beggining, maybe you didn't find the third? It's all the way to the east. It'll taker you to the riddle.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Bee921

Use potion with book (or vice-versa) to find out what kind of potion it is, and then use it on dragon (only when you are in the same room as gnome. Now you are invissible and you can pass!

Where does the potion come from?  I think I have everything else.  ???

Bee921

Where does the potion come from?Ã,  I think I have everything else.Ã,  ???

Never mind, I found it.  So obvious, I didn't think of it ::)

Bee921

I finished it; great game, I just wish it was longer or there were more like it!

Nansober

Its a cute game but I cannot figure how to get past the wall in the dungeon ???

BorisZ

Spoiler

use stick with lever. Go down. Talk to Imp (he will give you his shoes). Give shoes to Archibald.(He will give you Jam). Give jam to Troll. He will open stone gate!
That's it!
[close]

poop743

This game is really cool. It is a little dull at times, because adventure games shouldnt be linear. There should be much to do and many ways to do it. Seriously, i did like your game just passing along advice. The graphics and animation were beyond anything i have done

poop743

I cant get past the woods. I am in the area with the gravestone and the grim reaper? Please tell me what to do

xlard

Poop, you might want to use something sharp on the gravestone, since the Reaper is waiting for a certain someone.

henk

what must you say to the wizard with the strange words.
My English are not so good to understand this

Ashen

Henk:
Spoiler
The wizard is speaking backwards, and you have to reply backwards. I don't remember the exact responses, but one of them always makes sense.
[close]

EDIT: Played it through, got the spells and responses (Big spoiler, obviously, so only read if you're really stuck:
Spoiler
Spell 1:
Enots otni uoy nrut lliw i (I will turn you into stone)
Response 1: Oot kcor emoceb lliw uoy (You will become rock too)

Spell 2: Eci otni nrut lliw i (I will turn you into ice)
Response 3: Tub elttil ezeerf lliw you (You will freeze your little but)

Spell 3: Dum ekil eb ecaf rouy (Your face will be like mud)
Response 1: Srouy sa ytrid sa ylraen ton (Not nearly as dirty as yours)

Spell 4: Sesuoh sa gib lliw srae rouy dna (And your ears will be big as houses)
Response 4: Uoy ot netsil ot evah t'nod i fi ko s'ti (It's OK if I don't have to listen to you)
[close]
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

henk

Ok it works Thanks :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk