MAGS July 2002 - Mittens Murder Mystery!

Started by Grundislav, Thu 18/07/2002 03:43:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Ok, here's my MAGS entry for July, "Mittens Murder Mystery" starring Granny Zombiekiller.

http://www.agagames.com/grundislav/games/mags.zip

Make sure you read the readme before playing. Also, the intro cutscene is an AVI which should play in-game. Make sure you have the latest version of DIVX. If it doesn't work, you can always view it outside the game.

Here is the voice pack:
http://www.agagames.com/grundislav/games/magspeech.zip

The voice pack is *gasp!* 15MB, BUT here are the top 5 reasons you should download it!

5. Features quality voice acting by members of the AGS community, many playing themselves.

4.Contains as much dialog if not more than the HMPP talkie, and it's only half the size!

3.Many people worked hard doing these voices. It would be evil of you to let their hard work go to waste!

2.The game's a lot more atmospheric and fun with voices.

And the number one reason to download the voice pack...

1.IT FEATURES THE VOICE OF NONE OTHER THAN CHRIS JONES HIMSELF!

So, get to it! And remember to vote for me if you like the game!

Love,
Grundislav

jannar85

Wow! This is the greatest greatest greatest greatest greatest....uhm...MAGS game I've ever played.

It was really fun! :D
I'll defently vote on this!
Veteran, writer... with loads of unreleased games. Work in progress.

evenwolf

Grund, your game is the closest amateur adventure game I've ever seen to CMI quality.  The animation, dialog, voice-overs, bgs- were all splendid. I really enjoyed it.  You really took advantage of the resolution too, it  looked amazing.

*Stamps EvenWolf's stamp of approval on Grund's zip file*
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Sylpher

Not sure if something funky happend or what but when I first talked to the guy sitting in front of the tents the dialog zoomed by really quick with no voice acting...all the other dialog works fine only this guy...I'll try again and see what happens...

*edit*
Hmm worked fine this go round...must be one of those freak accourances. anyways game looks great. Can't wait to see who the killer is!

Esseb

2ma2

M

-Scid-

The game crashes when I try to talk to the guy in front of the tent. First, he says 'Sut Mae", and then the game just stop doing anything, and the music halts.

There's something strange about that dialogue, apparantly.

I'll have to play without the voice pack, and hopefully it won't do that then.

AGA

The guy in front of the tent is me! But nothing happened when I played, no problems at all...

2ma2

Yes, no problems at all whatsoever :)

..apart from the speech sounding totally crapola! Gsus, what did AGS do to it Grund? :o

Also.. SPOILER!!!!:

Whom else can you accuse? I've accused you allready so that's one. Is it possible to accuse the cat?

END O SPOILER

Grundislav

Thanks for the compliments, especially yours Evenwolf, that really means a lot. :)

*SPOILER FOR 2MA2*

You can also type in "moose" and "bea arthur" for different results.

Ed20

I'm downloading it now. it s ounds good

Pumaman

Hehe, I really liked your English Granny accent, Grund ;)

Jay V

not fair i wanna be a voice too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-[

I have a good voice! Well . . . . not all that great not for singin . . . but I should be a voice too! :D

i don't do much talking at www.mp3.com/mjv (all songs copyright © 2002, I Stole Speedy's Muse Music), but i think there's a track or two on www.mp3.com/vertucio (all material copyright © 1996-2000, M. Jason Vertucio) where i do spoken stuff . . . and my whole point is to show you that i can do good voice acting . . . . .
got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

Spyros

One of the best AGS games. The characters' graphics were great
Thanks

Fuzzpilz

Ionias

Grundislav, This is quite possibly the funniest AGS game I have ever played. Kudos to you dude!

m0ds

Bloody brilliant!

It will forever remain on my hard-drive. Once I've downloaded it again.

The killer is
*typey type*

Chrille BLOMQKVIST!!!11111

:)
Mods

Jay V

hahaha!!! That was too funny! I loved every second of it!!! :D

But . . . for some reason the opening movie wouldn't play as part of the game. :( boo hoo . . . . . .

got voices?
jasonvoiceover.tk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk