A Tale Of Betrayal - Walk-Thru Now Available

Started by AGS-GD, Tue 28/09/2004 10:07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

AGS-GD

JBiker51, I'm glad your liked the game and thanks for the positive feedback. I'll surely take your comments and suggestions into account when releasing either an updated or extended version of this game or when making a new tale :)

- As for how to quit the game just press (ALT+F4) or (ALT+X) or (F9) then click on exit.
- To save the game just press (F5).
- To load/restore the game press (F7) or (F9) then click on restore.

Alla, I wrote a walkthru of the game, I'll be sending it to you right away, and I'll be posting it in later today or tomorrow. Thanks for your interest in the game.

AGS-GD

Gregjazz

A few of the puzzles in this game were challenging, but it was great. I especially liked the very first puzzle, because I knew there was a solution, but it took me a while to figure out. That's the best part about adventure games -- being stumped, knowing there's a solution, and then finally solving the puzzle.

jen

Hi!  I can't seem to get past Shnigle.  I try to throw the appelar, and it just says "bad timing".  can somebody help me out?

Nath

Hi, I do not find the Walkthrough, did you psted it already ?

AGS-GD

Jen, here is how you do it:

Spoiler

When Shnigle is:

1. Not walking in your direction!
2. Still in your sight!
3. As far as he can be from you!

Then through the applear and it would work!
[close]

I hope that helped!

Nath, I sent you the walkthru at the email you provided -nmock@noos.fr-.

May you have good time playing the game,
AGS-GD

Jen

thanks!  I finally got past that part.  I'm stuck again though, in the cemetary.  When are you going to post the walkthrough?

AGS-GD

Jen, I've sent the walkthru to email address your provided (jpotcher@hotmail.com) ...

KingMick

Awesome game so far!  I am stuck and would love a copy of that walkthru, are you posting it anytime soon?

AGS-GD

Being asked so many times for a walk-thru for this game, I've written one weeks ago. Yet I didn't post it, because I wanted to make additional updates to the game and I wanted the walk-thru to reflect that.

Anyways here is the walk-thru for the current version of the game, and once I'm done with all the additions I'll update the walk-thru as well.

A Tale Of Betrayal Walk-thru in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format
http://ranihasan.atspace.com/Walkthru.pdf

A Tale Of Betrayal Walk-thru in Microsoft Word (DOC) format
http://ranihasan.atspace.com/Walkthru.doc

I'm currently planning for another tale, and on finishing the updates to this one based on the feedback and comments the game received so far.

I hope you enjoy the game ...

Long live adventure games,
AGS-GD

wilko

hey gr8 game so far but im stuck. Iv just opened the chest and got everything out of it and i waxed the crystal with the candle but now what? help me >:(

Pizzaman

Hi,

I tried it out.  Its a really good game.  I love the interaction coin, very original.

-Pizzaman

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Bang - trust me to bump a year-old thread. Anyway.

I've played it, and couldn't get the happy ending because

Spoiler
the bloody map didn't come into my inventory. I could dig at the edges all I wanted, and kept getting the "I have Tom's map! Hurray!" message, but it never appeared in my inventory.
[close]

I don't think I've got the updated version, if it really was released (and it certainly isn't the version in Bicycle for Slugs). So, if AGS-GD or someone with the updated version reads this (the link doesn't work anymore) could he/she please share? Alternately, has anyone else experienced this bug? Thanks.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

ManicMatt

That would explain why the link takes me to some spam search page rubbish. Thanks
Rui. :P

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Well, actually, THAT'd probably be because the link still uses "agsforums". :) Replace it with "bigbluecup" and it'll at least take you to the right place. It's the "Download now" link on the new page (the AGS games page) that is really and truly down. Most unfortunate.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk