Ready

Started by Cerulean, Sat 09/10/2004 19:37:43

Previous topic - Next topic

xlard

What an hilarious game! WHen I mean hilarious, I mean goooood. Laughed my head off at certain instances!
swiss tape

Leigh

I really really need help! I'm to the part where you have to get the tape from the no smoking sign, and i can't figure out how to.

JBiker51

Okay, I'll give you a small hint: Think about why the store owner needs the tape there and what has happened before. "Accidents Happen". :=
"Never leave a penguin unattended" -Weebl and Bob

shbaz

Great game, awesome idea. I think you could have milked the Ready jokes a little more than that, but it was still fun nonetheless.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Edwin Xie

Hmm, this is a good game! Leigh, the sign would be useless if someone spoiled it, how will it get spoiled?

Spoiler
Further more, a hint, the paint which is found on the top left part of the screen.
[close]
Spoiler
What do you have that can tip the paint over?
[close]
Spoiler
If you think you don't have anything to tip the paint over, then you should get as many things as possible next time you play
[close]
Spoiler
ball
[close]
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk