Looking for a Comic Book Artist

Started by Kurdt, Sat 09/10/2004 20:40:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurdt

I don't really come 'round here that much as I don't have much to contribute to the AGS community, but hopefully you guys might be able to help me out.

I've written a Gabriel Knight fanfic in comic book form and I'm in desperate need of an artist to illustrate it for me. I've searched through deviantART, digitalwebbing.com, the Image Comics website, and about a million other places looking for someone to illustrate this comic for me, but nobody's game. Thus, I come here asking for help. Is anybody able to help me out with this? It's written in standard comic book form (22 pages is the norm, but I wrote 24), which sounds a little taxing, but I'm sure someone's up to the challenge. I've already scripted issue #1 and I've outlined the next 10 issues. If you're game, that doesn't mean you have to illustrate all 11 some-odd issues (though that would be cool). Right now, I'd at least like to see #1 get illustrated.

If you're interested, my e-mail is CRFox84@aol.com. I really can't wait to get this off the ground and I hope I can find someone good. Thanks for listening!!

-Kurdt

Andail

I won't do it for free, but if we work out some sort payment, I could give it a try.

Kurdt

I don't really know if I can afford to pay someone for this work and I don't even know if I'm allowed to pay anyone as it's just fanfiction, but send me a sample of your work and I'll see what I can do.

Czar

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Kurdt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk