Help me find a song

Started by ThunderStorm, Sun 10/10/2004 19:46:41

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderStorm

Hi there,
I'm on a desperate search for the name of a song that has been haunting me for ages. It's quite popular - it is played as the intro song of a show on tv every now and then - but I could never find out what the name of the song is or who wrote/played it.

In an attempt to bring this to an end,Ã,  I've thrown together a little midi file for you to listen to. Maybe that there's someone out there who knows it and can tell me what it's called.

It's made by ear without any reference and I had to cut it down to 37 secs, but the important parts are there. I'm not sure if the ending is original, they've played it like that in the tv show I was talking about. Maybe they only wanted to bring it to a quick end.Ã,  :)

Anyway, does it ring a bell for someone?

c.leksutin

do you know which TV show(s) you heard it on? it sounds like if might have been composed for television.

C.

ThunderStorm

The show is called the Stunksitzung (www.stunksitzung.de), but I highly doubt it was composed especially for that purpose. This show has started out as a spoof of carnival shows and used to be a very local event, broadcasted by a local german station only.

EDIT: I just found it: After The Fire - 1980 F

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk