10 Minutes help

Started by , Mon 11/10/2004 10:35:26

Previous topic - Next topic

ggp

Please help;
Spoiler
Ive got into the room on the 7th floor with the terrorist inside, ive shot him, found the paper with code on but now what ? I cant use the computer and cant seem to walk back out of the room again. What do i do next ?
[close]

aussie

Spoiler

You can enter the room through the open door (although the region is small, sorry).

The paper is a kind of combination to disable the bomb.

[close]
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

ggp

Which room are you reffering to, the bathroom or the door i came through ?

ggp

Spoiler
Ok, ive finnally found how to walk out of the room, by walking into corridor then walking straight back in and straight through to other room. Otherwise it wont let me through, maybe a bug ? Although where is the bomb ? Ive found the girl all wired up, but wheres the actual bomb ?
[close]

Yvonne

Spoiler
The wired girl IS the bomb. But where do I enter the combination? The computer and the telephone are no options... When I cut the wire with the knife, I - of course - activate the bomb. I am really stuck here.
[close]

Goot

Spoiler
She's not the bomb, she's just wired up to it. The bomb is in the trash can.
[close]

Hey, I'm stuck earlier in the game where I'm supposed to shoot the caretaker or something ... problem is I never have the right position to aim at him. Or is there any other means to finish him?

tasha

please help
hide[I,ve killed terrorist upstairs and taken knife from him but can't seem to work out what to do next. where is the next room I need to get to]hide

The Hero

how do i  distract the 1st garud on the 7th floor help me please
??? ??? ???
I will wait for you in heaven

Goot

Check your personal messages.

For anyone else who wants to know:
Spoiler
You need the stick from the caretaker's room. You use it on that square thing on the ceiling of the elevator. The rest is pretty straightforeward.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Hey, how do you shoot the caretaker?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ggp

Spoiler
First off, you do not shoot the caretaker. Maybe you should try using the handcuffs ? Once you have the knife you need to go back through the lift doors onto the floor below.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Uhh, and how exactly do I do that?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ggp

Spoiler
Have you spoken to the tramp outside to find out the name of the kidnappers ? If not do that. Then you go back into the caretakers room and question him. Walk out, then go to go back in again, and you'll overhear him having a conversation on the phone......
[close]

Goot

Or do you mean, how do you get in the room without him shooting you? If so,
Spoiler
Use the gun on him. Then talk to him. Then use the handcuffs.
[close]

Edwin Xie

Ok, now I need to know what I can do after I put the stick up the manhole.

What do I do in the roof? It looks obviously like a storage room.....

ggp

Spoiler
Have a look around......when you get to a certain bit one of the kidnappers will hear you.....then you need to hide!
[close]

Edwin Xie

Goot

Spoiler
Just keep walking right. A floorboard will creak.
[close]

Edwin Xie

No, I meant where to hide.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk